Britney updates us on her life in new IG post

I really like Britney's stream of consciousness posts when they have proper grammar and punctuation. This was fun to read. 

Interesting she talks about cleaning drawers and decorating her walls, because in 2012 she also talked about how Jason Trawick wasn't organized and how she is the opposite and loves to clean and organize.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm curious about the "Evil" movie she watched. Is it the show on Netflix? Because I started watching it last week and it's awesome! Really scary too! There's a black monster in the first episode so that's what makes me think is that one. 

I love when she talks like this💖

Rosetta Stone reminds me my ex-boss, he told me about it once and i pass it, is that a hint she’s learning a new language? she can get her book in other languages and learn thru it, audio+reading! Swedish looks kinda easy to learn and español is fun, the variety of accents is so cool

13 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

I'm curious about the "Evil" movie she watched. Is it the show on Netflix? Because I started watching it last week and it's awesome! Really scary too! There's a black monster in the first episode so that's what makes me think is that one. 

summary’s intriguing, I want to watch the color purple show, I want to laugh, but my house is a big mess rn, hired people to repaint it, so no time for TV or maybe i can watch on the phone but i always sleep

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block