Britney singing live! Says she has a "new song is in the works"

I think we can all agree she needs a lot of vocal coaching to find her voice again, and get a healthier and stronger voice after so much smoking and not really singing on a daily basis as most other people on tour do. But we do not have to be dic’ks about it at all.

hopefully this won’t stop her from A: getting an amazing vocal coach, and B: singing more

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, RAITEI said:

Hey so let's just drop all objectivity, honesty and reasoning? Sounds like a deal 

As "Miss Taylor" would say, you do you, but let's allow real Britney fans to enjoy whatever she puts out if they're/we're happy with a video like this and think it's the best someone has sung in the entire year. 

Those that will only like the things that are "good enough", only when she sounds good to their ears or looks good to their eyes, etc, so be it, but objectivity and reasoning literally go against the definition of a fan, so I don't know, they deserve another kind of term. 

Let's choose whatever makes us feel better, but telling a fan not to like something their idol does, because supposedly is objectively bad, and then  acting like the superior fan for being honest and real, it's just kind of ironic and useless. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

And just for the record I'm not personally referring to you, but just in general, seeing comments in here and social media. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I wouldn't say "wow that was amazing" but it wasn't bad at all. It shows she has POTENTIAL. Someone get her a vocal coach ASAP. 

I would be so happy to get some nice vocals for B10 (if that ever happens).

THIS. The only thing off was the upper belts and the vibrato. 

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

As "Miss Taylor" would say, you do you, but let's allow real Britney fans to enjoy whatever she puts out if they're/we're happy with a video like this and think it's the best someone has sung in the entire year. 

Those that will only like the things that are "good enough", only when she sounds good to their ears or looks good to their eyes, etc, so be it, but objectivity and reasoning literally go against the definition of a fan, so I don't know, they deserve another kind of term. 

Let's choose whatever makes us feel better, but telling a fan not to like something their idol does, because supposedly is objectively bad, and then  acting like the superior fan for being honest and real, it's just kind of ironic and useless. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

And just for the record I'm not personally referring to you, but just in general, seeing comments in here and social media. 

Your responses are always so thoughtful haha

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are too much. If you don't like it, then leave?

Fans like you are worse than her haters. You demand she signs live, belittle her for using lipsync and then once she finally sings live without using filters, then you ******* belittle her again.

First of all relax and dont tell me what I should do or what I demand, cause I have been her fan since BOMT and never had issue with playback.

Being fan also doesnt mean Im gonna praise everything she does.

End of discussion for me, cause clearly you dont have the capacity to discuss with someone who has different opinion as you.

Happy holidays :)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

I said outside of her Instagram, the shade room and other pages that have re-posted her singing in the bathroom, all the comments are atrocious.. there are articles being shared on Facebook that are absolutely dragging her :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Do you know what shade room is? That isn't GP lmao, they drag everyone that's what shade room is all about internet has always been like this. Justin Bieber has been cancelled too many times, yet his songs charting on global Spotify from months how? Y'all take things too seriously, Britney didn't even try to sound good here she knew this was coming for her! 

As for the respect thing you mentioned, I would hate to break it to you no female pop star has ever seen respect madonna was called a who-re and what not but now her legacy has been contained this happens all the time. Internet isn't the real world, let Britney post something nice tomorrow and they will be supportive of hers it's 2021 and internet will always be like this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Do you know what shade room is? That isn't GP lmao, they drag everyone that's what shade room is all about internet has always been like this. Justin Bieber has been cancelled too many times, yet his songs charting on global Spotify from months how? Y'all take things too seriously, Britney didn't even try to sound good here she knew this was coming for her! 

As for the respect thing you mentioned, I would hate to break it to you no female pop star has ever seen respect madonna was called a who-re and what not but now her legacy has been contained this happens all the time. Internet isn't the real world, let Britney post something nice tomorrow and they will be supportive of hers it's 2021 and internet will always be like this. 

OK fair enough, I’m not from the US and in Western Europe Britney hasn’t got positive media in a very long time & if you mention Brit to anybody you talk to, they just straight up think “oh that crazy chick”

21 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

OK fair enough, I’m not from the US and in Western Europe Britney hasn’t got positive media in a very long time & if you mention Brit to anybody you talk to, they just straight up think “oh that crazy chick”

Probably, I've been hearing this 2005 honestly over media but people around me has always loved here been lucky I guess! Change your circle with positive people. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If she sang a single note live in Vegas the entire fanbase had a meltdown because they were so excited.

Now we're getting 40-second long clips of her in a revealing shirt in her bathroom singing her little heart out after a horribly traumatizing experience...and it's not good enough? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Gimme a break. 

Don't be delusional. She can't carry the highest tune she makes. That's obvious.

Her past, present and future have nothing to do with that. You don't have to make it about everything else when it's just about not hitting a tune right. 

Life is not all about sugar coating and rubbing everybody right, it's also about honesty and this bad pitch is just a fact, it's bad. So get over it :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block