Britney says she is thinking of getting a tongue ring piercing

7 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

She really is stuck in 2003

We are all stuck somewhere! It's life! You guys keep making fun of her while in real life I think that people are making fun of you as well since you are really not that smart and can't understand simple thing!

We are all stuck somewhere at a point! We can't follow the evolution till forever, we love to do what we know/knew! You dad and your mom love the way they dress back in her days, I doubt they like to wear EVERYTHING from the 24! In somehow we are and we will, especially around 40, will be stuck in your 20! What's so surprising and hard to understand about that? It's easy to get that! No?

brian-reagon.gif

But I don't think it's a good idea tho.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, justhanging said:

tumblr_n1odaulvyb1rc3z3ro2_400.gif

Stop please . Kindness . Shes navigating a lifetime of control . This woman is a survivor. I respect her now more than ever.  Shes processing a world which continues to rip her apart . Do you Brit ! Be happy ….. its your life!!!

21 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

She really is stuck in 2003

Its all good . I am happy with what she wishes . Get it . Remember its called freedom. We have no say . Keep smiling folks . Makes her happy . Be happy Brit . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block