Britney singing live! Says she has a "new song is in the works"

7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Don't be delusional. She can't carry the highest tune she makes. That's obvious.

Her past, present and future have nothing to do with that. You don't have to make it about everything else when it's just about not hitting a tune right. 

Life is not all about sugar coating and rubbing everybody right, it's also about honesty and this bad pitch is just a fact, it's bad. So get over it :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Lol take a chill pill. This is based off impromptu/ warming up/ vocal range. She’s not singing any song in particular and she’s probably just doing it for the meme. 

22 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Lol take a chill pill. This is based off impromptu/ warming up/ vocal range. She’s not singing any song in particular and she’s probably just doing it for the meme. 

I dont need pills. I am perfectly relaxed with my own mind and opinions :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Idc if she did it for fun, was trolling or a third thing. 

I can say the high pitch is of a sort where it, if it was put as the tune for an alarm clock, would wake you up instantly, and make sure you got out of bed without snoozing Modern Family Cry GIF.

Honestly yall coming at me need to chill. I am not coming for Britney, i do love her voice, and even if i did not, who cares, get over yourselves. Katy Perry sounds horrible sometimes, live. So what?   

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

As "Miss Taylor" would say, you do you, but let's allow real Britney fans to enjoy whatever she puts out if they're/we're happy with a video like this and think it's the best someone has sung in the entire year. 

Those that will only like the things that are "good enough", only when she sounds good to their ears or looks good to their eyes, etc, so be it, but objectivity and reasoning literally go against the definition of a fan, so I don't know, they deserve another kind of term. 

Let's choose whatever makes us feel better, but telling a fan not to like something their idol does, because supposedly is objectively bad, and then  acting like the superior fan for being honest and real, it's just kind of ironic and useless. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

And just for the record I'm not personally referring to you, but just in general, seeing comments in here and social media. 

It is an interesting reasoning the one that you've made, hopefully you won't be willing to throw out of the window those values (objectivity, honesty, reasoning) in other aspects of  life and it's something that you are able to limit to Britney, should you be interested in developing as an individual of course. For sure we wouldn't be where we are as a society if people where to share those views, fortunately many use those values as a tool for improvement, but you must know that already.

I am not sure which type of individual is the fan that enjoys everything that "she puts out". Should it sound good to everyone's ear when she openly mocks fans asking for a picture? Should it look good to everyone that she's telling the whole America to kiss her *** as an adult among other functional, professional adults? And it has nothing to do, and it is not meant to involve her capacity of doing what she wants.

Did you enjoy when she put out a scene risking the safety of her childs? I am assuming you didn't despite your fanatism definition and you don't think this doesn't disqualify you as a fan. Assuming and hoping that you trully didn't enjoy that, then by definition you're also only liking things that you consider to be good enough,  and you yourself would not let go of objectivity and reasoning either, but you couldn't see it. And couldn't see also that you want people to enjoy only what you enjoy either, the reason why I had to make a more clear comparison with an extreme example. The difference here is that we will all differ in what brings us enjoyment or not, it's simply something expectable, we're not wired alike robots.

I wouldn't have any issue with someone liking this video, personally I think nothing bad about it. I don't believe it's intended to display her best vocal abilities, so I wouldn't bash it or tell someone to not like it, but in exchange there is a constant pressure from certain individuals on the forum attempting  to force people to like what they happen to like. A very concerning and toxic view. If there is someone who likes everything who "likes everything" they shouldn't expect everybody else to do so because I myself will never be willing to put aside my individuality and values such as objectivity, honesty and reasoning under any circumnstance to please anyone here or because I delude myself I am doing Britney a favour, or harm stating otherwise.

I don't believe that you're a blind fan because I used to read this forum more before, in fact I don't think you fully stand by what you posted, but I get your point. My comment is also "general"... and I am sorry that has a hostile undertone. I try to fix that about myself. Thanks for all your time and contributions buddy and merry Christmas.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, RAITEI said:

It is an interesting reasoning the one that you've made, hopefully you won't be willing to throw out of the window those values (objectivity, honesty, reasoning) in other aspects of  life and it's something that you are able to limit to Britney, should you be interested in developing as an individual of course. For sure we wouldn't be where we are as a society if people where to share those views, fortunately many use those values as a tool for improvement, but you must know that already.

I am not sure which type of individual is the fan that enjoys everything that "she puts out". Should it sound good to everyone's ear when she openly mocks fans asking for a picture? Should it look good to everyone that she's telling the whole America to kiss her *** as an adult among other functional, professional adults? And it has nothing to do, and it is not meant to involve her capacity of doing what she wants.

Did you enjoy when she put out a scene risking the safety of her childs? I am assuming you didn't despite your fanatism definition and you don't think this doesn't disqualify you as a fan. Assuming and hoping that you trully didn't enjoy that, then by definition you're also only liking things that you consider to be good enough,  and you yourself would not let go of objectivity and reasoning either, but you couldn't see it. And couldn't see also that you want people to enjoy only what you enjoy either, the reason why I had to make a more clear comparison with an extreme example. The difference here is that we will all differ in what brings us enjoyment or not, it's simply something expectable, we're not wired alike robots.

I wouldn't have any issue with someone liking this video, personally I think nothing bad about it. I don't believe it's intended to display her best vocal abilities, so I wouldn't bash it or tell someone to not like it, but in exchange there is a constant pressure from certain individuals on the forum attempting  to force people to like what they happen to like. A very concerning and toxic view. If there is someone who likes everything who "likes everything" they shouldn't expect everybody else to do so because I myself will never be willing to put aside my individuality and values such as objectivity, honesty and reasoning under any circumnstance to please anyone here or because I delude myself I am doing Britney a favour, or harm stating otherwise.

I don't believe that you're a blind fan because I used to read this forum more before, in fact I don't think you fully stand by what you posted, but I get your point. My comment is also "general"... and I am sorry that has a hostile undertone. I try to fix that about myself. Thanks for all your time and contributions buddy and merry Christmas.

It’s sad the way people who haven’t accomplished anything matching her success continue to dissect every normal thing she does.

• Love 1

Her belting sounds more and more like Duffy which is very interesting

her low notes stay pretty much the same

but the smoking over the years has made her vocal tone thinner and more chipmunky. 
but her voice is vocal producer’s wet dream. You can do so many things with her voice

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Kiey said:

Her belting sounds more and more like Duffy which is very interesting

her low notes stay pretty much the same

but the smoking over the years has made her vocal tone thinner and more chipmunky. 
but her voice is vocal producer’s wet dream. You can do so many things with her voice

I would love to listen to studio version of that Duffy cover that She sang during the circus tour

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block