Baby One More Time: Sam Asghari Says Lots Of Baby Making For Christmas

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Saying that you dont like Sam Asghari has nothing to do with "insulting intelligence" so y'all parrots need to stop repeating that NON talking point. Anyways, make that baby Brit!!

As if it being a repeated phrase makes it any less valid. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Also, it’s interesting that you think anyone cares at all if you dislike Sam. I have an issue with saying Britney “doesn’t know better.” Honestly, you might as well just say Britney needs a conservatorship…

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

As if it being a repeated phrase makes it any less valid. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Also, it’s interesting that you think anyone cares at all if you dislike Sam. I have an issue with saying Britney “doesn’t know better.” Honestly, you might as well just say Britney needs a conservatorship…

Many smart people do great in all aspects of life except relationships. That doesn't mean that they are dumb. This means that they were never loved the way they should when they were children. They don't know what is unconditional love because they never experienced it. Probably, Britney was always seen as the scapegoat of her narcissistic family. Jamie and Lynn imprisoned their adult daughter, imagine what they were doing to her when she was a kid. Hopefully, Britney will realize what a beautiful human being she is. She is a gem, not because she is rich or physically beautiful. But because she has a heart of gold and she deserves the same from her partner. She was mistreated for so long. I hope she will realize her true value and attract real love to her life. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I will be glad if it turns out that I am wrong, but many fans, including me, don't question Sam for no reason. In fact, he provided us with many reasons to be wary of him and his motives.

1. His story about college football team, it's a bs

Source: https://huskercorner.com/2018/07/18/nebraska-football-britney-spears/

2. The NewYorker article implied that whoever was a threat to Cship was immediately removed from Britney's life. Sam's with her since 2016. (https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare)

3. Sam was doing a full damage control for team con when Britney was held against her will in the facility. It's hard for me to turn a blind eye to it, especially after we heard/read Britney's testimony and what she went through there. 

- he liked infamous "me time" post and shared it on his insta stories

- made the following post on his instagram:

E7J72KGVcAUkfm9?format=jpg&name=large

which resulted in a bunch of articles supporting team con's narrative. Ex.:

E9QtsTyUcAA-Kb3?format=jpg&name=large

- spoke to TMZ and said "she's doing amazing", "nobody needs to worry" while Brit was at the facility. Here's a video:

E9KtXU3WQAMr0CF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

- pretended they were on a date when Britney was at the facility, further promoting the narrative that the situation was not dire, that we didn't need to worry

But it was more than dire! Plus his lies сould have helped quell the movement. Thank goodness the fans didn't take his word for it.

4. He was playing FIFA during a hearing that B was supposed to attend but was having connection problems. Ultimately it ended up canceled after a number of people hacked into the digital court hearing illegally. I think many remember our frustration during this hearing.

5. The narrative that Sam's bestie, Maxi, ran. And it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info.

- Maxi said to fans that Britney would never be fully out of the cship and we should move on. He also said that Brit was lucky to have someone as patient as Sam, because she has "issues".

FBS3YpUXIAAP4sZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

- In 2020 Maxi said in CalaBabes' podcast something akin to 'Britney has no intention to end Cship (she just fights to remove her dad and make some changes, but not to end it completely), cuz she has been in it for more than 10 years and has been convinced that she needs it'...

Here is the video where he said it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjE85Og2AQs&t=1660s  (First time Maxi talked about it at 30:29 and then he started talking about it again at 33:20 till 34:42)

And, like I said, it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info. The narrative they were leading was very dangerous! And we know for a fact that Sam's bestie was lying. Because NY times articles revealed that Britney had fought at least since 2014 to end the Cship. 

Plus CNN article revealed  that Britney asked to end the Cship at the hearing in 2019:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

-------

So, yeah, we do have real reasons to be suspicious of Sam. And since some fans like to gaslight using "do not insult B's intelligence" argument. I'll say right away that no, I don't think Britney's stupid, but we must understand that she is a survivor of abuse and how it may have impacted the psyche. She even might be trauma bonded to Sam.

+ Many smart people get into toxic relationships from which it is sometimes difficult for them to get out on their own.

Good point! 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I will be glad if it turns out that I am wrong, but many fans, including me, don't question Sam for no reason. In fact, he provided us with many reasons to be wary of him and his motives.

1. His story about college football team, it's a bs

Source: https://huskercorner.com/2018/07/18/nebraska-football-britney-spears/

2. The NewYorker article implied that whoever was a threat to Cship was immediately removed from Britney's life. Sam's with her since 2016. (https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare)

3. Sam was doing a full damage control for team con when Britney was held against her will in the facility. It's hard for me to turn a blind eye to it, especially after we heard/read Britney's testimony and what she went through there. 

- he liked infamous "me time" post and shared it on his insta stories

- made the following post on his instagram:

E7J72KGVcAUkfm9?format=jpg&name=large

which resulted in a bunch of articles supporting team con's narrative. Ex.:

E9QtsTyUcAA-Kb3?format=jpg&name=large

- spoke to TMZ and said "she's doing amazing", "nobody needs to worry" while Brit was at the facility. Here's a video:

E9KtXU3WQAMr0CF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

- pretended they were on a date when Britney was at the facility, further promoting the narrative that the situation was not dire, that we didn't need to worry

But it was more than dire! Plus his lies сould have helped quell the movement. Thank goodness the fans didn't take his word for it.

4. He was playing FIFA during a hearing that B was supposed to attend but was having connection problems. Ultimately it ended up canceled after a number of people hacked into the digital court hearing illegally. I think many remember our frustration during this hearing.

5. The narrative that Sam's bestie, Maxi, ran. And it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info.

- Maxi said to fans that Britney would never be fully out of the cship and we should move on. He also said that Brit was lucky to have someone as patient as Sam, because she has "issues".

FBS3YpUXIAAP4sZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

- In 2020 Maxi said in CalaBabes' podcast something akin to 'Britney has no intention to end Cship (she just fights to remove her dad and make some changes, but not to end it completely), cuz she has been in it for more than 10 years and has been convinced that she needs it'...

Here is the video where he said it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjE85Og2AQs&t=1660s  (First time Maxi talked about it at 30:29 and then he started talking about it again at 33:20 till 34:42)

And, like I said, it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info. The narrative they were leading was very dangerous! And we know for a fact that Sam's bestie was lying. Because NY times articles revealed that Britney had fought at least since 2014 to end the Cship. 

Plus CNN article revealed  that Britney asked to end the Cship at the hearing in 2019:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

-------

So, yeah, we do have real reasons to be suspicious of Sam. And since some fans like to gaslight using "do not insult B's intelligence" argument. I'll say right away that no, I don't think Britney's stupid, but we must understand that she is a survivor of abuse and how it may have impacted the psyche. She even might be trauma bonded to Sam.

+ Many smart people get into toxic relationships from which it is sometimes difficult for them to get out on their own.

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Many smart people do great in all aspects of life except relationships. That doesn't mean that they are dumb. This means that they were never loved the way they should when they were children. They don't know what is unconditional love because they never experienced it. Probably, Britney was always seen as the scapegoat of her narcissistic family. Jamie and Lynn imprisoned their adult daughter, imagine what they were doing to her when she was a kid. Hopefully, Britney will realize what a beautiful human being she is. She is a gem, not because she is rich or physically beautiful. But because she has a heart of gold and she deserves the same from her partner. She was mistreated for so long. I hope she will realize her true value and attract real love to her life. 

She has already realized her true value and she has already attracted real love. You sound incredibly creepy, your wording could easily be said by her conservators. The one that hasn’t realized her value is YOU. You and her conservators treat her like an incapable mentally ill woman. It’s offensive how little you think of her.

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She has already realized her true value and she has already attracted real love. You sound incredibly creepy, your wording could easily be said by her conservators. The one that hasn’t realized her value is YOU. You and her conservators treat her like an incapable mentally ill woman. It’s offensive how little you think of her.

So all people in bad relationships should be in conservatorships? Nobody implies that except you. Creepy! 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Circuit said:

Your “opinion” insults Britney’s intelligence, is old, is unwarranted, etc.

I pray we do better as a fan base and are able to celebrate Britney’s happiness and starting a new family instead of whatever this is.

This.

I get second hand embarrassment from so called fans clearly questioning her intelligence.

• Like 2

I don’t care who comes for me here but I wish Sam wasn’t in the picture. He’s not good for her recovery all he cares about is breeding with her and having financial security for the next 18 years. It’s so plainly obvious he’s using her for his own gain despite what delusional fans like to believe. 

Who is Sam Ashgari? I didn’t know him until Britney. Britney needs to get into the real world and away from people who were also around when the conservatorship was around. Not trusting him at all.

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block