Baby One More Time: Sam Asghari Says Lots Of Baby Making For Christmas

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The irony of a free Britney movement fan that was supportive of someone having a voice and having a life and being able to speak their opinions trying to silence fans get out of here with that mess!

What are you going on about? I’m SILENCING you? I don’t have the ability to mute you or ban you. I am LITERALLY just criticizing your “opinion.”

Doesn’t Britney deserve a life where her personal choices aren’t scrutinized because fans like you think she “doesn’t know better”? It’s sad, really, that you don’t understand that irony.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

What are you going on about? I’m SILENCING you? I don’t have the ability to mute you or ban you. I am LITERALLY just criticizing your “opinion.”

Doesn’t Britney deserve a life where her personal choices aren’t scrutinized because fans like you think she “doesn’t know better”? It’s sad, really, that you don’t understand that irony.

Good night huntea :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: Clearly you’re picking a fight with me! Just move along we have different opinions girl bye!

Iggy wasn’t going to lick Britney’s booty and made that clear and B still likes her you came in like a Piranha wanting to fight Viv!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I say go for it.. Let her life HER life how she wants. If she wants babies with him mind your own ******* business FANS or HATERS alike. For crying out loud :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Whose not letting her live her life? I know you’re not talking about all the fans that helped Free Britney! The only person that was preventing her living her life was Jamie, Team Con and her family boo! The fans aren’t the enemies!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block