Charlie Puth says he tested positive for COVID

18 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Do tell

Years ago he used to ruthlessly bully me and others on youtube. I'm not just talking about harmless jabs or immature insults, I mean brutal attacks on people based on their race, color of their skin, body type, and religion. He wouldn't just come after people, he would incessantly harrass them too. I know of one instance involving a young man who was driven to self harm, I won't go into deets here cause it may be too dark to discuss openly on exhale.

Dax Flame, a dear friend of mine, was also personally victimized and was one of the first to discuss this openly and exposed this behavior on the H3 podcast. People do have receipts and his team is well of the matter. I don't want to get in trouble but all I can say is that certain arrangements have been made to keep this under wraps for now, but imo it's only a matter of time until this all blows up in his face. It's been sickening to see him talk to outlets about his experience with bullying, it's so clearly his way of burrying the online rumblings of this open secret with SEO.

@Brat :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I totally get that he's a hottie and that his stories are going to get covered here. I also get that I sound like a hater and a broken record on every Charlie Puth post. I just wish someone would take the stories of his victims (hello, here I am) seriously.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Years ago he used to ruthlessly bully me and others on youtube. I'm not just talking about harmless jabs or immature insults, I mean brutal attacks on people based on their race, color of their skin, body type, and religion. He wouldn't just come after people, he would incessantly harrass them too. I know of one instance involving a young man who was driven to self harm, I won't go into deets here cause it may be too dark to discuss openly on exhale.

Dax Flame, a dear friend of mine, was also personally victimized and was one of the first to discuss this openly and exposed this behavior on the H3 podcast. People do have receipts and his team is well of the matter. I don't want to get in trouble but all I can say is that certain arrangements have been made to keep this under wraps for now, but imo it's only a matter of time until this all blows up in his face. It's been sickening to see him talk to outlets about his experience with bullying, it's so clearly his way of burrying the online rumblings of this open secret with SEO.

I totally get that he's a hottie and that his stories are going to get covered here. I also get that I sound like a hater and a broken record on every Charlie Puth post. I just wish someone would take the stories of his victims (hello, here I am) seriously.

Receipts?

4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: omfg.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

He was a trump supporter … didn’t he grow up in a small town or something? Also I wonder if he is vaccinated …

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block