New leak from Britney's Glory era "Dance Your **** Off" surfaces

So dance your ***ck off huh?... Like you should dance your h0rniness off? I don't get it but I like the sound of it. Love a weirdney moment.

Some of the production is cringe like the Kidz bop background vocals (reminded me a bit of the children's choir that sings backup on Hilary's Metamorphosis album :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

But other than that... I can imagine it having a more Rockney production and it would be a HIT for me!  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, femmepop said:

So dance your fuuck off huh?... Like you should dance your h0rniness off? I don't get it but I like the sound of it. Love a weirdney moment.

Some of the production is cringe like the Kidz bop background vocals (reminded me a bit of the children's choir that sings backup on Hilary's Metamorphosis album :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

But other than that... I can imagine it having a more Rockney production and it would be a HIT for me!  

How is that cringe? It's a nice part of the song.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, floopy22 said:

This is catchy as ****. They should have remixed it in the style of 'Better'.

I think it would definitely have been a smash hit.

Agreed, it's a demo I think the only reason it didn't get on glory was because it didn't mesh with the theme. However, I will say it's IONS better than clumsy. Clumsy should have been left off any album.  This and Exaholic wouldve been bangers 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Britmas came early y'all yeah yeah y yeah yeahhhhhhhh.

I'm SO in love with this. Those yeahs, the whistles. The fun lyrics. Her voice. That iconic f*.ck on the chorus.

I have this on repeat all day long. It's fantastic. I'm dancing the f*.ck off literally.

I'm SO happy with this guys. Love. Love. Love 

Its GENIUS and ICONIC

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile::yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy::awyeah_britney_yes_yas::tongueney_britney_cocky:

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Hearing this song in (almost) 2022, it's kinda dated. However, had this come out when Glory did, I would have absolutely been dancing my **** off! Love the piano, love the vocals, love the attitude. This coulda been Brit at her very best. Hi-energy, unabashed pop. Though I still prefer Something More Urban GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Release it today .. it will show up todays garbage and people will appreciate this song. Heard it right away and then was hooked.. been blasting it in my car . Its a fun song. I think we need more songs like this in todays current airwaves . Release it .. just polish fast.. keep it as close to what it is .. because its that good. Only issue on the radio is the f word .. so hearing it blocked and probably changed to butt off . Love it . I kinda needed a song like this .. made the holiday better . Adele has been a depressing snooze fest . Taylor needs a good break . Bring out Britney ***** 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Agreed, it's a demo I think the only reason it didn't get on glory was because it didn't mesh with the theme. However, I will say it's IONS better than clumsy. Clumsy should have been left off any album.  This and Exaholic wouldve been bangers 

Your taste level is lacking if you think this is better than Clumsy. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block