New leak from Britney's Glory era "Dance Your **** Off" surfaces

Definitely sounds more FF or BJ. How do we know it's Glory era?

I do love it. However maybe not as a new song if that makes sense?!?!

Like... if it was released a few years ago it would have been a BOP and would still be getting played in clubs just now as a classic. But if it started playing in clubs now as a new jam... it might feel dated upon release? No? Ha.

I have a soft spot for this EDM-feel as I think it's Britney at her best. 

And I'm obsessed with the whole first verse tbh.

'BOA CONSTRICTOR... WHY DON'T YA SQUEEZE ME HAAAAARD'

britney spears snake GIF by emibob

44 minutes ago, phinyls said:

I cannot deal... I just cannot... :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: i love it. 

Can we petition to #FreeGlorySessions ? We should get at least an EP with these amazing tracks including "Exaholic", "Hey Ma" and "Feel So Free With You"... it would be an amazing way for Britney to leave RCA without having to work more for them :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

glorysessions-copy.jpg

The only track that you mentioned that I’d be down for being officially released is Exaholic! I think your idea about the EP would be cool though but I’d want mostly songs that haven’t leaked yet besides Exaholic. Honestly if she only has one album on her contract left and she wants to end it quick she should just do a compilation of unreleased/rare songs from throughout her career like Mariah’s Rarities! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block