New leak from Britney's Glory era "Dance Your **** Off" surfaces

1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

Well then you go spend hundreds on a song to leak for us, you know that’s not how it works? You don’t get offered 20 songs with snippets to choose from I can’t stand this attitude from fans it’s disgusting and selfish when people literally have to hunt stuff down, negotiate then spend their own money for a song to leak for fans to enjoy then get hit with “this isn’t good give us another” it makes my blood boil  just say thank you and move on 

Thank you!!! The song is a banger :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1

I cannot deal... I just cannot... :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: i love it. 

Can we petition to #FreeGlorySessions ? We should get at least an EP with these amazing tracks including "Exaholic", "Hey Ma" and "Feel So Free With You"... it would be an amazing way for Britney to leave RCA without having to work more for them :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

glorysessions-copy.jpg

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Who wrote these lyrics, even I can write better :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I agree. I can see why it didn't make it on the album. The first verse is nice and it invokes some imagery that is unique to any of her other songs, but once the chorus kicks in it gets very generic (aside from the utterly bizarre title). It feels like they indeed queefed it out quickly. But it's very boppy which is always nice, I just wish the lyrics were as good as most of Britney's discography.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, phinyls said:

I cannot deal... I just cannot... :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: i love it. 

Can we petition to #FreeGlorySessions ? We should get at least an EP with these amazing tracks including "Exaholic", "Hey Ma" and "Feel So Free With You"... it would be an amazing way for Britney to leave RCA without having to work more for them :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

glorysessions-copy.jpg

Oh dear... please, not. I mean yes for the idea, no for those horrible songs lol. Exaholic, DYFO and 6 new tracks please lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block