Britney's last Instagram post's comments

Can you please post pics of snakes being on Britney's instagram...all I am seeing is hearts and support...I haven't seen ppl drag Britney either...the most negative I have seen is ppl saying that Britney should look into it more because Christina did support her, or showing the full video which shows Christina was rushed...I have only seen Christina stans drag her and tbh Christina doesn't have much of them...

2 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

she didn't go after anybody tho? she just dragged bc someone who wrote a whole *** twitter thread about it couldn't even give a proper sentence about the same topic when asked to her face. she just didn't umderstamd why she doged the question. Also her faces and tone was HELLA weird. Her publicist was shady as hell. 

Here we go again. You probably didn't see the whole video. Christina was in a hurry and already late before the Britney question, and she said she was happy for her. What do you want more? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

Some things never change. Britney has been silent for years, she's been victim of shade and hate by most of the industry. Her situation was known, I even remember some of the Clinton's emails and the jokes about her. 

So, after all of these years, she speaks and shows she's done with fakery in the industry but people don't forgive her anything. People hating on her in that way make it clear. We didn't learn anything.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Monroe said:

Here we go again. You probably didn't see the whole video. Christina was in a hurry and already late before the Britney question, and she said she was happy for her. What do you want more? 

I stated what was wrong with the video. What was needed was LESS face making and of her shady *** manager too and more geniunness, that's it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Can you please post pics of snakes being on Britney's instagram...all I am seeing is hearts and support...I haven't seen ppl drag Britney either...the most negative I have seen is ppl saying that Britney should look into it more because Christina did support her, or showing the full video which shows Christina was rushed...I have only seen Christina stans drag her and tbh Christina doesn't have much of them...

i now checked and the snake emojis weren't as much as i remember but the hate is. Regardless let's just support her in the comments and put rose and heart emojis. Can't hurt? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

I stated what was wrong with the video. What was needed was LESS face making and of her shady *** manager too and more geniunness, that's it. 

I still believe the faces were not because of the Britney question, but because not being able to answer more questions due to her having to get inside. 

The thing is we'll never know because apparently, that was the only time she was asked about Britney throughout all the multiple stops she made at the red carpet. Had she been constantly asked about it at all the stops, and refused to talk every time, then I'd agree that yeah, she was definitely avoiding it (though it wouldn't necessarily be a bad a thing, you know, people usually don't talk about others out of respect, especially if the implied person hasn't publicly talked themselves).

But she was only asked about Britney precisely right after the publicist had called it quits a second earlier. And in that, she was specifically asked about having communication with Britney, not a general opinion on her situation, so she may not have wanted to disclose on that topic. So as mean or as shady as Christina might be in real life or used to be in the past, THIS time, she did have multiple reasons not to answer. And tbh, even if she didn't wanna say anything, still that isn't a problem :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: A problem would've been if she said something like "she can choke, I don't care about her" or something like that lol  She still said she was happy for her. 

We don't know if Britney will ever go back to public events like this, or if she'll be available for interviews if she does, but I doubt she's gonna be answering all the questions about every single issue that doesn't concern her, and that's ok. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still believe the faces were not because of the Britney question, but because not being able to answer more questions due to her having to get inside. 

The thing is we'll never know because apparently, that was the only time she was asked about Britney throughout all the multiple stops she made at the red carpet. Had she been constantly asked about it at all the stops, and refused to talk every time, then I'd agree that yeah, she was definitely avoiding it (though it wouldn't necessarily be a bad a thing, you know, people usually don't talk about others out of respect, especially if the implied person hasn't publicly talked themselves).

But she was only asked about Britney precisely right after the publicist had called it quits a second earlier. And in that, she was specifically asked about having communication with Britney, not a general opinion on her situation, so she may not have wanted to disclose on that topic. So as mean or as shady as Christina might be in real life or used to be in the past, THIS time, she did have multiple reasons not to answer. And tbh, even if she didn't wanna say anything, still that isn't a problem :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: A problem would've been if she said something like "she can choke, I don't care about her" or something like that lol  She still said she was happy for her. 

We don't know if Britney will ever go back to public events like this, or if she'll be available for interviews if she does, but I doubt she's gonna be answering all the questions about every single issue that doesn't concern her, and that's ok. 

I really believe that there honestly wasn't anything that Christina did wrong, no intended shade nothing, she was just doing her thing, but the stans here made it out like Christina was shading Britney (and they're doing the same linking Janet's quote to Britney?)

Britney got triggered somehow, she lashed out, after all she just got free.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think xtina was extremely mean although her and her publicist could handle it better. It did not become news bc of Britney. They handled it poorly and it became news and then Birtney saw and posted it so i understand where she's coming from. She just wanted a geniune response. 

3 hours ago, Monroe said:

Instead of saying thank you, I need to go, Xtina didn’t move when he first said they had to go, so press-people asked her another question about Britney. With her behavior, she kinda allowed another question to be asked.

Her PR guy's response 'we're not doing it tonight' was very shady (if he said "we cannot, because we are late", that would be a normal answer), and Xtina's grimace at that moment can be read like dismissive. I can understand why it could hurt B's feelings.

• Love 1

I can't believe some of y'all think Britney deserves to have snake emojis in her IG just because she expressed frustration at how one of her peers refused to talk about her situation. Britney didn't insult Christina or called her names, she wasn't offensive, she didn't harm anyone. Yeah it's 2021 and we are past women tearing each other down, but we should also be past putting women down and calling them snakes just because they express their opinion. AND UNLESS ANY OF YOU WERE PUT IN A CONSERVATORSHIP FOR 13 YEARS, I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DICTATE HOW SHE SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T FEEL RIGHT NOW. 

I don't know what happened to this forum but in a matter of hours y'all went from 'yay free Brinny!!!' to 'yeah **** the snake, she got what she deserve.' :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

You don't have to agree with me. You don't have to agree with Britney - no one is perfect after all. But don't put her or Christina down, pls. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Monroe said:

We all remember Britney as a sweet girl, that's why this kind of behaviour is totally unlike her. But that post was mean and uncalled for. Going after someone who supported you in a open letter back in june and only said kind things about you since 2005? How dumb and narcissist is that? 

First, it's not dumb. It was a normal reaction for someone who experienced what she did from a person who bullied her for many times in the past. Her lack of information is warranted. Second, it isn't narcissistic. There's no single element of gaslighting, lack of empathy, etc. there. A narc will not acknowledge the help of others. But in that same story, she did. She represents tjose who were silenced. Christina should have been a lot more careful. Everybody else did.

• Love 1

What if both of 'em agreed to have this "feud" over social media to buzz their flop careers? 

suspicious-cardib.gif

Just kidding! But for real, we need to understand Britney was silenced for many years, she must be very vulnerable, hurt and she must have a lot of trust issues. But I mean it's Britney, like she said back in the day she "can never win". What I think she needs right now is to get away from social media, rest, start therapy and hire a good PR.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block