Britney's last Instagram post's comments

3 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Well that’s what happens when you speak out but not be fully informed. I dont get the snake reference but yea this backfired on her. The only ones dragging Christina are just hard core Brit stans. It’s the GP dragging Britney. 

People acting like Britney gave out nasty insults to Christina .

This is what's posted on Instagram, with Christina's video

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!! 13 years being in a corrupt abusive system yet why is such a hard topic for people to talk about???”

“I’m the one who went through it!!! All the supporters who spoke up and supported me thank you … Yes I do matter!”.

She lashed out to Christina, something about the video ticked her off, Christina doesn't deserve being the made the example of Britney's message.

But her post doesn't warrant hyperbolic hate.

• Love 2
Just now, Monroe said:

I'm sorry, but she totally asked for that. If she can say whatever she wants about whoever she wants on social media, she should expect a backlash

What is it about

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!! 13 years being in a corrupt abusive system yet why is such a hard topic for people to talk about???”

“I’m the one who went through it!!! All the supporters who spoke up and supported me thank you … Yes I do matter!”

that deserves snake emojis?

Does her message nullify everything that shes been through?

I don't know, but a message of frustration of non-support from peers, even if messy and misdirected, is not equal to Britney insulting Christina with names, but we're supposed to act that Britney said such a HORRIBLE THING?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, RulesRules said:

What is it about

“I’m the one who went through it!!! All the supporters who spoke up and supported me thank you … Yes I do matter!”

that deserves snake emojis?

Does her message nullify everything that shes been through?

I don't know, but a message of frustration of non-support from peers, even if messy and misdirected, is not equal to Britney insulting Christina with names, but we're supposed to act that Britney said such a HORRIBLE THING?

We all remember Britney as a sweet girl, that's why this kind of behaviour is totally unlike her. But that post was mean and uncalled for. Going after someone who supported you in a open letter back in june and only said kind things about you since 2005? How dumb and narcissist is that? 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Well that’s what happens when you speak out but not be fully informed. I dont get the snake reference but yea this backfired on her. The only ones dragging Christina are just hard core Brit stans. It’s the GP dragging Britney. 

really? The Shade Room is FULL of comments supporting Britney. Overwhelmingly too. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Monroe said:

We all remember Britney as a sweet girl, that's why this kind of behaviour is totally unlike her. But that post was mean and uncalled for. Going after someone who supported you in a open letter back in june and only said kind things about you since 2005? How dumb and narcissist is that? 

she didn't go after anybody tho? she just dragged bc someone who wrote a whole *** twitter thread about it couldn't even give a proper sentence about the same topic when asked to her face. she just didn't umderstamd why she doged the question. Also her faces and tone was HELLA weird. Her publicist was shady as hell. 

• Love 3
Just now, Monroe said:

Her insta story is a form of lashing out, and using Christina is very misguided.

But did Britney Insult Christina? Did Britney call her any names? Did she put her down? Did she use the words that Christina used to describe Britney in the immature 2000s era?

We aren't aware if Britney saw Christina's June post. From the looks of it, Britney felt drowning with no one helping her for most of the time she was in the 13 year conservatorship. Doesn't mean people are obligated to help her, it just means she has felt helpless for so long.

And sorry, we aren't getting any more 1999ney or controlled 2013ney. Especially since the culprits are still out there, a mean Britney will still be here, until at least she heals, and that's gonna get messy and she's gon a **** up.

But this whole Christina thing, hyperbolic.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block