A message to the trolls

Slayer

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm so sorry you have such sad and pathetic lives that you spend so much time on a forum of someone you hate, I understand your fave isn't popular enough to have a forum of their own.

I hadn't experienced this much second hand embarrassment in such a long time, so thank you for the laughs.

I hope you get well soon and seek help <3

Much love.

Slayer

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

P.S i'll ban your ***** as soon as I see you :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

let's go lol GIF by PlayStation

Imagine, we are in 2021 and we're finding out Christina still has fans !! So how come her albums flopped ?

Oh yes, of course it's because Bioflop, Floptus and Liberoflop suck. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

#Britney4president

• Love 5
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm so sorry you have such sad and pathetic lives that you spend so much time on a forum of someone you hate, I understand your fave isn't popular enough to have a forum of their own.

I hadn't experienced this much second hand embarrassment in such a long time, so thank you for the laughs.

I hope you get well soon and seek help <3

Much love.

Slayer

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

P.S i'll ban your ***** as soon as I see you :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

On a serious note, trolling will not be tolerated at all. Read the rules and the pinned thread, if you fail to follow the rules you will be banned.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I’ve never been more proud to be a Britney fan. They are so embarrassing and their jealousy of Britney’s relevance is absolutely showing. Christina can’t make headlines unless it’s involving Britney and that’s just the reality. Don’t mess with us and more importantly, don’t mess with Slayer :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, Alio said:

let's go lol GIF by PlayStation

Imagine, we are in 2021 and we're finding out Christina still has fans !! So how come her albums flopped ?

Oh yes, of course it's because Bioflop, Floptus and Liberoflop suck. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

#Britney4president

If you want to listen to vocalist show off their voices there are pleeeenty of singers with beautiful voices and songs. Christina sounds like a screaming cat and had to copy Britney’s look in order to get some attention back in the day. She’ll never be an icon because she is not what those are made of, no matter how much she screams. 

Mariah is baffled by the question if Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson are in her league. “They’re not in my league..! Come on!” And then mentions vocalists she think are great. Like, if you get off on pure vocalists singing, then CA shouldn’t even come into the equation. If you like to listen to singers who dyed their hair blond and showed their belly when Britney had broken through, trying to ride her tail; fine, CA is a choice.

• Love 1