Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Well snap

I didn't think it was a big deal for xtina not to comment, the world doesn't revolve around britney, and I wonder if britney is being too sensitive about xtina... like the whole happy bday Fausto thing. I'm almost certain that xtina happy bday Jamie was not intentional and britney took it personally. Of course I don't know the whole story here so maybe there is other drama going on between the 2 of them 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Caer bajo es sacar canciones en español porque el mercado de USA  ya no te soporta

Caer bajo es hablar mal de britney e irte de gira con Justin que fue el inicio de todos los problemas

Xtine jamás estará al nivel de Britney. Date cuenta. Es la realidad

Christina es rara , se puso con justin a destruir a britney e incluso una vez trato de besar a britney en la boca en una fiesta.

Xtina Envió una carta de apoyo y ahora que le preguntan acerca de ello pone esa cara de fastidio.

Si britney ( que nunca se mete con nadie) le dice que ella sabe del sistema corrupto y no habla , es por algo .....así que estoy del lado de britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I get that but she could’ve answered the question and moved on. The little side eye to her manager and then him being dismissive about it rubbed me and quite obviously Brit the wrong way. 

Anyway. I hope she drags the Kardashians next. Their silence speaks volumes.

Oh no, 100% the way it was done was not nice. 

Just goes to show you Xtina is pressed af still :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yesterday it was Christina’s night though. She has been very vocal about supporting Britney…She has a right to have a night for herself. It was her comeback to the Latin music community.

It's really not hard to do what gaga did, on her own night. Sam went to the House of Gucci première for a reason you guys

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block