Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yesterday it was Christina’s night though. She has been very vocal about supporting Britney…She has a right to have a night for herself. It was her comeback to the Latin music community.

Can you give us several instances of her being supportive?!

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Caer bajo es sacar canciones en español porque el mercado de USA  ya no te soporta

Caer bajo es hablar mal de britney e irte de gira con Justin que fue el inicio de todos los problemas

Xtine jamás estará al nivel de Britney. Date cuenta. Es la realidad

Que tiene q ver? Britney se rebajo a su nivel. Lo siento pero en esto no apoyo a britney. Que centre su atencion en su familia y listo., que fueron los autores de miseria. 

Repito, no puedo obligar a nadie a hablar de algo que no se quiere por mas q se sepa o no. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

Nooo.. now they will make Xtina bad, she made a really nice letter about Britney before and she for sure supports her she even follows her..I feel like everything with Xtina is happening by a mistake too look like she doesn't care. Same like the Happy Bday Jamie fiasco...maybe someone is turning Britney from Xtina..someone is probably sending her all this about Xtina and making her look bad, somebody who had something not well with her maybe...

I mean… their relationship was always rocky post-MMC. Xtina loved taking cheap shots at Britney back then. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

yeah I remember xtina was plagued in every interview she did with questions about Britney, being compared to her etc.

she is an excellent singer and this night was about her music, Im sure she didnt want to down that road again in iinterview and tbh she has talked enough about Britney throughout her career

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block