Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

19 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

omgggg britneyy… the dramaaaa :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Honeslty though… Christina should have spoken up more about it. and what upset me was her manager shutting down the question so quick. What was up with that :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Maybe Britney is shading the manager, not Christina:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

And if not will then Seems like Christina has been aware of a certain situation longer than we thought 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Oh Brit:( 

Even if her (Christinas) reaction seemed shady I'm sure it's not what she meant , I hope she deletes this .... 

Probably there is something going on behind the scenes. 

One thing is what you want people to see on social media. Another different thing, is what people are doing face to face. 

Actually, nobody knows what Christina knew or  have said to Britney. 

One thing is fore sure... If Britney posted this, there might be a reason for that. 

And in fact, it is ridiculous that, back then, Christina used Britneys name to be talked about. Now that is the time to talk about (not only about Britney, but also the corrupt system) she didn't. 

Christina got her way to be bad again in the press. This time, it will be right! 

Sorry, she deserves it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, ROL said:

Guys, what's going on? I think Britney is completely in the wrong, Xtina supported during the c-ship, why is she mad about Xtina not speaking last night? And that man on the video almost dragging Xtina when Britney was mentioned... did something happen behind the scened between Britney and Xtina recently?

Christina actually is in the wrong if she’s been aware of Britney situation for a whileeeee as Britney is suggesting.

• Like 7

If any of you watched the full interview - you would knew Christina's manager literally said that is all the time we have for questions AND THEN she got asked the Britney question. Which obviously would warrant a bit more of an indepth answer and Christina rambles. That is probably why she's like "I can't...but I'm happy for her".

Not sure why Britney feels the need to call out one of the people who wrote the nicest letters to her...

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block