Sam Lufti Has Britney's Famous Unreleased Song "Rebellion"!

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It wasn't the Adderall.

It was the Risperdal and Seroquel that Lynne mentioned in her declaration against him...Britney had just been prescribed it by Dr. Deborah Nadel.

There was video of him admitting to this on X17 but it is now gone.

There were also print interviews on the gossip blogs of him admitting to crushing her "miracle pills." They can still easily be found online.

His actions caused her second 5150...And ultimately the conservatorship.

Yup…. @rennen this all makes sense. This is horrific

its also now obvious to me that the paparazzi he told me he invited into her home, yeah they were likely from X17. That’s why it likely doesn’t exist anymore, at least I think this? 

it’s clear to me that he never had her best interests and there was a need for protection from him, but it wasn’t through a conservatorship. She deserved genuine support, love, patience and honestly therapy? I don’t understand how a father can do this to his own daughter. I can’t imagine a mother agreeing with an imperfect stranger simply because they claim to live in the grace of God (Lou). Are the miracle pills these ones? The video was deleted from the site

https://www.hollywood.com/celebrities/lutfi-i-gave-britney-miracle-pills-57175570/

Britney can maybe choose to acknowledge this in court if he ever tries to get back in her life 

in the case that Sam Lufti is reading this… we are aware of your connection with Lou Taylor. We are aware of the common “clients” you both had at their most vulnerable. We are aware of the alleged emails sent by Britney where questioned whether you were doing anything to protect her from Lou, whom she described as a stalker. You may have got your Netflix cheque, but you will be nowhere near Britney.

You may have manipulated her early on in the conservatorship into thinking about trusting you again when you sent that Rolling Stone journalist to the bathroom to get her to sign papers to have her own attorney, but we know the intention was for your own self pleasure and evil intentions. You will never see Britney again. 

First Jamie, now Lou. And eventually when you try to come out looking like some sort of hero, your time will come too Sam.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I’m conflicted because I really want the song to leak, but I don’t want to give him clout :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Can someone please steal it from him? 

He doesn’t have it. He has a box with a CD that has rebellion handwritten on it. 

literally even @SlayOut could do that xo

Sam tries to be important and take responsibility for the iconicness and legacy of the Blackout era. What he fails to realize is that she probably could’ve done all that and MORE, had he not been in her life. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Yup…. @rennen this all makes sense. This is horrific

its also now obvious to me that the paparazzi he told me he invited into her home, yeah they were likely from X17. That’s why it likely doesn’t exist anymore, at least I think this? 

it’s clear to me that he never had her best interests and there was a need for protection from him, but it wasn’t through a conservatorship. She deserved genuine support, love, patience and honestly therapy? I don’t understand how a father can do this to his own daughter. I can’t imagine a mother agreeing with an imperfect stranger simply because they claim to live in the grace of God (Lou). Are the miracle pills these ones? The video was deleted from the site

https://www.hollywood.com/celebrities/lutfi-i-gave-britney-miracle-pills-57175570/

Britney can maybe choose to acknowledge this in court if he ever tries to get back in her life 

in the case that Sam Lufti is reading this… we are aware of your connection with Lou Taylor. We are aware of the common “clients” you both had at their most vulnerable. We are aware of the alleged emails sent by Britney where questioned whether you were doing anything to protect her from Lou, whom she described as a stalker. You may have got your Netflix cheque, but you will be nowhere near Britney.

You may have manipulated her early on in the conservatorship into thinking about trusting you again when you sent that Rolling Stone journalist to the bathroom to get her to sign papers to have her own attorney, but we know the intention was for your own self pleasure and evil intentions. You will never see Britney again. 

First Jamie, now Lou. And eventually when you try to come out looking like some sort of hero, your time will come too Sam.

Yes, the paps he invited into her home were from X17.

Everyone knew their names at the time...One of them, Felipe, even appears in "For The Record."

If Lutfi and Lynne Spears were working together at the time, there's a very good reason why the video would have disappeared...Lou M. Taylor very well may have bought it herself.

Lutfi wouldn't have suspected that they were going to blame him for Britney's downfall at the time he gave the interview...I suspect he was blindsided by Lynne's declaration and the restraining order, and then further blindsided again by the book.

To quote Lutfi, "You people throw everyone under the bus."

• Love 2
4 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

He likes men? Receipts? I'll volunteer as tribute for us :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

One of his victims before Britney was his ex-boyfriend, whom he threatened to out so many times that his ex contemplated unaliving himself. My source? Exhale. But you can look up his previous victims on Google, there's several articles detailing his pattern of stalking people before and after Britney. Britney just happened to be the only celebrity he got his hooks into.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Will this fanbase never learn this man’s surname? Why is it so hard to place t and f in their correct places - WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

As somebody with a last name that everybody ****s up, might as well be talking to an empty room when it concerns correcting spelling or pronunciation. 

Yeah, I'd also stay away from this guy. I will give a +1 for what he said on the documentary about you don't call TMZ if you suspect somebody is crushing pills into your daughter's food and you call the FBI instead. Something just feels wrong. Maybe I'm reaching because it seems like his whole life revolves around Britney even after being booted out of her life. I look at him the same way as Britney looked scared ****less when that fan got on stage during the Circus tour. 

Go with gut feelings if something doesn't feel right. 

12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, the paps he invited into her home were from X17.

Everyone knew their names at the time...One of them, Felipe, even appears in "For The Record."

If Lutfi and Lynne Spears were working together at the time, there's a very good reason why the video would have disappeared...Lou M. Taylor very well may have bought it herself.

Lutfi wouldn't have suspected that they were going to blame him for Britney's downfall at the time he gave the interview...I suspect he was blindsided by Lynne's declaration and the restraining order, and then further blindsided again by the book.

To quote Lutfi, "You people throw everyone under the bus."

@Rik

I want to correct what I wrote above.

At the time he gave that interview, he was responding to gossip bloggers asking him about Lynne's declaration.

He was likely already blindsided and defending himself...Or not yet knowing what the "official" story should be between them all.

He likely wasn't anticipating the book...Either that, or he's been a very willing participant in the book all along.

Paris Hilton did something similar at the time...She named herself in a lawsuit, just to gain more gossip traction.

• Love 1

The fact that this creep keeps pictures of Britney with her children.  It would be one thing if he was in the pictures and kept them as keepsakes…but it’s no different than me keeping framed pictures of my boss and her kids.  He needs move on with his life.  Let it go, bro.  She still doesn’t want to re-connect. She’s regaining her life.  She’s getting married.  It’s over and even though Team Con was evil…you were too.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block