Sam Lufti Has Britney's Famous Unreleased Song "Rebellion"!

Cqleb

8 minutes ago, Rik said:

I made the mistake of responding to a DM he sent ME three years ago when Britney was sent into a mental health facility (don’t ask lol). He talked about how he pushed her to “write piece of me”, something which I told him was actually written by Bloodshy and Avant (and how in reality they were scared to even submit the song to the label due to the no personal life songs use)  

He then talked about how what he did was such a good thing, by inviting paparazzi into her home to “humanize” her. 

I regret tweeting at him  three years ago to stop trying to be in her life. I think he definitely is a danger to her. 

I eventually had to stop replying because it got weird after a while 

Oh I believe he is a danger to her, too. And when the restraining order expires I hope it is renewed. His energy is not needed anywhere near her. 

• Love 9
Just now, rennen said:

Oh I believe he is a danger to her, too. And when the restraining order expires I hope it is renewed. His energy is not needed anywhere near her. 

It’s horrific. I am scared that some fans that interacted with him in recent times are falling for his act. There’s a reason hes able to charm his way into these vulnerable women’s lives. He of course starts off as decent and eventually, next thing you know it there are allegations that he’s crushed up ***** in food (fans say there’s video footage of him telling X17 in 2007/08 that he had to crush up adderall in her food due to her refusal to take it, which was later deleted?), attempting to steal people’s money, and ultimately isolate them into submission. Something happened in that house back in 2007, and Sam Lufti knows exactly what it is. 

after all these years he still keeps a box of her possessions and waves it around on social media. It’s a lot given that he literally has a restraining order against him.

regardless of that rolling stone story from Controlling Britney that he got the journalist to send her to sign papers secretly in a bathroom to get her own lawyer, I don’t trust him. I don’t think Britney does either. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s horrific. I am scared that some fans that interacted with him in recent times are falling for his act. There’s a reason hes able to charm his way into these vulnerable women’s lives. He of course starts off as decent and eventually, next thing you know it there are allegations that he’s crushed up ***** in food (fans say there’s video footage of him telling X17 in 2007/08 that he had to crush up adderall in her food due to her refusal to take it, which was later deleted?), attempting to steal people’s money, and ultimately isolate them into submission. Something happened in that house back in 2007, and Sam Lufti knows exactly what it is. 

after all these years he still keeps a box of her possessions and waves it around on social media. It’s a lot given that he literally has a restraining order against him.

regardless of that rolling stone story from Controlling Britney that he got the journalist to send her to sign papers secretly in a bathroom to get her own lawyer, I don’t trust him. I don’t think Britney does either. 

It wasn't the Adderall.

It was the Risperdal and Seroquel that Lynne mentioned in her declaration against him...Britney had just been prescribed it by Dr. Deborah Nadel.

There was video of him admitting to this on X17 but it is now gone.

There were also print interviews on the gossip blogs of him admitting to crushing her "miracle pills." They can still easily be found online.

His actions caused her second 5150...And ultimately the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Rik said:

I made the mistake of responding to a DM he sent ME three years ago when Britney was sent into a mental health facility (don’t ask lol). He talked about how he pushed her to “write piece of me”, something which I told him was actually written by Bloodshy and Avant (and how in reality they were scared to even submit the song to the label due to the no personal life songs use)  

He then talked about how what he did was such a good thing, by inviting paparazzi into her home to “humanize” her. 

I regret tweeting at him  three years ago to stop trying to be in her life. I think he definitely is a danger to her. 

I eventually had to stop replying because it got weird after a while 

Thank you for sharing your story. People need to understand that her family being bad doesn't automatically make him good. This isn't a disney story with hero and villain arcs. This is sadly just greedy people taking advantage of a young woman. It's hard to find a photo of them together on Google where she looks remotely happy or comfortable in his presence.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block