Sam Lufti Has Britney's Famous Unreleased Song "Rebellion"!

Cqleb

• Content Curators

In 2019, Sam Lufti uploaded a photo on Twitter of all miscellaneous Britney stuff, diaries and disks of blackout demos one of them is Rebellion on a gold CD above a blue Snoop Dog disc 

Here's the CD-R proof with Rebell written on it: 

The question remains will Sam be willing to share it online, my guess is no because of the fans perception of him. But comment your thoughts below 

• Love 1
Just now, Trust Britney said:

HOW DARE YOU!? THERE IS 0 CENSURE ON EXHALE ! THIS PLACE IS 100% ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON EVERY SUBJECT ! NO ONE USE HIS POWER TO MUTE OTHERS !!!!! #FreeExhale

The irony of me saying this light comment, that is not hateful in the slightest bit, just to get a warning point for " inciting hate" can anyone explain how this is true? 

• Haha 5
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, rennen said:

I don't think his name should be mentioned on this forum. It's bad enough that some fans interact with him on social media. 

I made the mistake of responding to a DM he sent ME three years ago when Britney was sent into a mental health facility (don’t ask lol). He talked about how he pushed her to “write piece of me”, something which I told him was actually written by Bloodshy and Avant (and how in reality they were scared to even submit the song to the label due to the no personal life songs use)  

He then talked about how what he did was such a good thing, by inviting paparazzi into her home to “humanize” her. 

I regret tweeting at him  three years ago to stop trying to be in her life. I think he definitely is a danger to her. 

I eventually had to stop replying because it got weird after a while 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block