Anthony Preston (Britney Jean's producer) opens up a bit on the album issues and congratulates Britney on her victory

"you told me they'd make me disappear because we were getting too close" i know we've been knowing about this kind of behaviour from team con but this level of isolation still breaks my heart:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

and the part about blaming him for their own **** ups is clearly about the alien glitch mess right? do you guys think they wanted to rush the album and that's why we got the glitch and the myah marie vocals? 

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

maybe he is talking about the Myah vocals?

He is talking way more than that, i.e. the Alien leak "without auto tune" (but it was actually auto tuned to make Britney sound bad) and the glitch. He was the vocal producer and Orbit supposed he was responsible for the glitch. But I don't think he had anything to do with it

• Love 1
  • Like 3

**** the **** that team con tried to do to anyone that associated with her and still claim they had her best interest at heart. They were doing the exact opposite of what GOOD person would do for their family or friends. There are not enough words to describe how awful they were and are. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I don’t believe a word he says, he was inferring the whole BJ vocal drama was all B’s fault on Twitter back in 2014.

No he did not!? He praised her vocals when ppl were coming for her for the Alien leak and he also said one day we will know the truth. Never blamed Britney, at least to my knowledge 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, jokobish said:

No he did not!? He praised her vocals when ppl were coming for her for the Alien leak and he also said one day we will know the truth. Never blamed Britney, at least to my knowledge 

I’m speaking based off tweets that I saw with my own eyes when his username was still @antonypreston. Plug that into twitter w/her name & you’ll see multiple people responding to him, he was inferring it was Britney’s fault when called out about his vocal production & said “you don’t even know how I helped her” like using Myah’s vocal was a favor....

Edit: tweets can be deleted OBVIOUSLY, I genuinely don’t care enough about this man to spread false information or waste my life talking about him longer than I already have... 🥴

https://upload.vaa.red/2iR8io#9937ca5f551912ee9a0e8e898f0d8e35

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’m speaking based off tweets that I saw with my own eyes when his username was still @antonypreston. Plug that into twitter w/her name & you’ll see multiple people responding to him, he was inferring it was Britney’s fault when called out about his vocal production & said “you don’t even know how I helped her” like using Myah’s vocal was a favor....

I don’t see anything still

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

"you told me they'd make me disappear because we were getting too close" i know we've been knowing about this kind of behaviour from team con but this level of isolation still breaks my heart:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

and the part about blaming him for their own **** ups is clearly about the alien glitch mess right? do you guys think they wanted to rush the album and that's why we got the glitch and the myah marie vocals? 

it could mean that or it could mean the same thing they did to Sam Lufti where they blamed him for controlling and drugging her but teamcon was doing that the whole time. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Edit: tweets can be deleted OBVIOUSLY, I genuinely don’t care enough about this man to spread false information or waste my life talking about him longer than I already have... 🥴

https://upload.vaa.red/2iR8io#9937ca5f551912ee9a0e8e898f0d8e35

love your user by the way…kylie stans rock :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block