Anthony Preston (Britney Jean's producer) opens up a bit on the album issues and congratulates Britney on her victory

• Content Curators

Anthony clearly followed orders from management and sabotaged Britney's version of BJ, I don't think she even liked Work Beep and I still don't like the song to this day, I just got icky "hybrid business model conservatorship" vibes from it and we knew that it wasn't completely her on that album.

Anthony is appearing on a Britney podcast soon to talk about that 2013 saga britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 6

I wish he would spill even more 👀

She should really delete half the album and keep the rest (maybe 4 tracks), add some remixes and call it a Vegas EP. Obviously WB and Perfume would stick around. They can even fix the vocals on WB and then just never fully acknowledge this mess and move on! 

I know a lot of you love this album but it’s not like you wouldn’t still have access to the rest of the tracks, you still have your CDs and vinyls 😛

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think the NDA's were made null and void when Jamie was suspended, but legally AND unfortunately, Team Con and the label are protected due to the language used in the booklet.

Not all NDAs are null and void if they were signed through the record label or any other third party

8 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

it could mean that or it could mean the same thing they did to Sam Lufti where they blamed him for controlling and drugging her but teamcon was doing that the whole time. 

Let’s not absolve Sam here. That creep was just as evil as Jamie, Lou, and the rest of the team. He was just p!sees that they were able to take control of Britney to be their drugged-up slave before he could. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block