Anthony Preston (Britney Jean's producer) opens up a bit on the album issues and congratulates Britney on her victory

3 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I wish he would spill even more 👀

She should really delete half the album and keep the rest (maybe 4 tracks), add some remixes and call it a Vegas EP. Obviously WB and Perfume would stick around. They can even fix the vocals on WB and then just never fully acknowledge this mess and move on! 

I know a lot of you love this album but it’s not like you wouldn’t still have access to the rest of the tracks, you still have your CDs and vinyls 😛

So based on Taylor Swift situation with her masters, Taylor can re-release them because, as the song writer, she has publishing rights to rerecord them.

Why do I say this?

Because isn't Britney listed as the main songwriter on every song on BJ? Now, don't get me wrong, I fully believe it was team con faking credits to get cash, but they're not going to expose themselves like that, so in theory, if she felt like it and the other writers agreed, Britney probably could rerecord and re-release her version of BJ.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Anthony clearly followed orders from management and sabotaged Britney's version of BJ, I don't think she even liked Work Beep and I still don't like the song to this day, I just got icky "hybrid business model conservatorship" vibes from it and we knew that it wasn't completely her on that album.

Anthony is appearing on a Britney podcast soon to talk about that 2013 saga britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Hi! Which podcasts? It would be sort of interesting to see what he has to say about that disaster of BJ Yuck

I really think (and this is all just theory) that most of Britney Jean was half baked demos from sessions where they had no clear direction for the album. I think Britney wanted to do one thing but they were rushing her to focus more on the Vegas residency. So she rebelled on recording the album 

I think she may have finally put her foot down for Glory where she wanted to record the album the way she wanted to. I think this ultimately ended up happening, but then unrelated drama with LaChapelle happened

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, GodneyBeysusRhisus said:

Let’s not absolve Sam here. That creep was just as evil as Jamie, Lou, and the rest of the team. He was just p!sees that they were able to take control of Britney to be their drugged-up slave before he could. 

see idk about this man. it could be true, it could not be. that whole **** confuses me. Buuuut her parents were defo the main predators in the situation

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

OMG :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I just checked his writing and producing credits and he hasn’t done anything since Britney Jean :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Yeah he vanished from the industry it’s sad, he’s probably really talented and unfortunately this was the biggest stain on her career that ultimately ruined it along with whatever shady stuff they pulled behind the scenes on him. 

• Like 1
On 11/17/2021 at 8:25 AM, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’m speaking based off tweets that I saw with my own eyes when his username was still @antonypreston. Plug that into twitter w/her name & you’ll see multiple people responding to him, he was inferring it was Britney’s fault when called out about his vocal production & said “you don’t even know how I helped her” like using Myah’s vocal was a favor....

Edit: tweets can be deleted OBVIOUSLY, I genuinely don’t care enough about this man to spread false information or waste my life talking about him longer than I already have... 🥴

https://upload.vaa.red/2iR8io#9937ca5f551912ee9a0e8e898f0d8e3

You got caught in 4K sweetie, stop lying

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block