Britney Spears' Former Conservator Is 'Happy' to Continue 'Assisting' Singer in Her 'Independence'

saa^

Britney Spears’ former personal conservator is happy with the court’s decision to end the singer’s conservatorship.

via: AceShowbiz

The singer was told by Judge Brenda Penny on Friday (12Nov21) that her conservatorship would finally end after 13 years.

However, Jodi Montgomery – who has overseen Britney’s personal affairs for the last two years – has reassured the “Gimme More” hitmaker she will stay on to help the star with her “freedom and independence.”

Jodi’s attorney, Lauriann Wright, said in a statement, “Throughout the conservatorship, Ms. Montgomery has been a tireless advocate for Ms. Spears and it has always been her goal to give Ms. Spears a path towards termination of her conservatorship.”

“That day is now here. Ms. Montgomery is happy to continue working for Ms. Spears and assisting Ms. Spears in her freedom, independence, growth, wellness, and happiness outside of the conservatorship.”

Jodi’s duties included communicating with medical professionals, arranging security and managing caretakers and security guards and restricting and limiting guests.

Delivering her ruling in court, Judge Penny said, “The conservatorship of the person and estate of Britney Jean Spears is no longer required.”

The judge also said Britney’s current estate conservator, John Zabel – who took over the position in September – would continue working for the time being to settle ongoing financial concerns related to the case.

This must feel like finally breathing air after being under water for years.

I think Now that the conservatorahip is over its crucial to her future everyone work with her,This includes the gaggle of leeches. After everything they've done to her, the least they can do Is get out of the way.

All I would want is just autonomy and no mouthing off when I want to do something. I would love to rub my freedom and money in their faces. It's what they deserve. To see her living life again.

Jodi you got to go ma’am. Just a year ago you were talking about her deep mental issues and how she needs this conservatorship and all the BS you and your lawyers were speaking. You were Jamie’s bff.

I understand Britney needing some guidance, but not from Jodi. Anyone associated with Team Con or the conservatorship have to be removed. I’m sure she can find a wonderful life coach.

• Love 2

Why would he need to be involved Jodi? No one is suggesting that at all. And just because Britney might not see it right now, we see through you Jodi. We know your plan was to make Britney feel like a patient and continue to control and micromanage many aspects of her life, akin to Jamie, until she lost her will to be a person. You work in a court sanctioned industry that allows for you to legally remove people from their homes and into isolation. God knows how many peoples assets you’ve liquidated in the justification that they need to pay their legal and medical bills. I don’t trust this Jodi at all. 

Britney, I trust your decisions and know you know what you are doing. Please trust your gut and be weary of this “helper”

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Rik said:

Why would he need to be involved Jodi? No one is suggesting that at all. And just because Britney might not see it right now, we see through you Jodi. We know your plan was to make Britney feel like a patient and continue to control and micromanage many aspects of her life, akin to Jamie, until she lost her will to be a person. You work in a court sanctioned industry that allows for you to legally remove people from their homes and into isolation. God knows how many peoples assets you’ve liquidated in the justification that they need to pay their legal and medical bills. I don’t trust this Jodi at all. 

Britney, I trust your decisions and know you know what you are doing. Please trust your gut and be weary of this “helper”

This. Not here for all these fake people trying to save their *****/reputations now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block