Lady Gaga talks about #FreeBritney on recent interview

dfffff

I feel like when GaGa first came out, she was pandering to us in the LGBTQIA community. Now I feel like she’s pandering to the #FreeBritney movement in the same way, and it’s to promote her film. Why didn’t she speak earlier? Like you were silent for 3 years, but now you’re talking about Britney back to back?!! I just don’t like this. And sorry, but that doesn’t even look like her in that video. Like wtf is going on?

Just my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, la_land said:

There is nothing authentic in this woman. I'm not sorry. She had the star power to raise more attention to the whole movement but didn't say a thing until the very end. She didn't contribute at all. Which is fine, you have your own life and career, but don't cash out at the end.

They literally asked her about Britney. How is that cashing out? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

Funny that while Britney was being forced to perform, there was a singer, called Lady Gaga, who was publicly calling out her lipsynching and bringing her down. She should apologize for being jealous and hateful.

She never name-dropped Britney so what does it say that you all are assuming it was about her? Pls.

• Like 1

Why share this on here? Everyone is just going to act like they are God and have the right to judge. It's over with. Britney is free now that's what should matter. Those in Team Con getting  Karma that's what matters. Are you all blinded that when you put so much negative energy into the universe that's what we all will get back in return. Words are powerful. There's a line between joking and downright disrespectful.  

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The Gaga hate needs to stop.  We dont know if Gaga reached out to Britney in private , one thing I will say Gaga has never been a gossiper unless it were true FACTS  that is probably why she is speaking NOW  that its official . 

She didn't have to say anything at all? So how about we attack every singer that hasnt said anything about Britney Spears? Ya sounds smart.....:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Anyways Thank you Gaga for the kind words. She even knows and says how iconic Britney is what more do you guys f'ing want?:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Your know very well that Gaga had been scrutinized by the media and fans for being involved in the Kesha case.

I can relate to her not wanting to be involved in such issues anymore. If she had said anything she would have put herself in the conversation about Britney's situation not knowing anything that has gone down.

For a fact she was at Britney's home and ate with her and her father. She might had a very different memory of their relationship back then. We don't know.

Do I wish she spoke out? Yes.

Would it have given free britney more coverage? I think barely.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I feel like when GaGa first came out, she was pandering to us in the LGBTQIA community. Now I feel like she’s pandering to the #FreeBritney movement in the same way, and it’s to promote her film. Why didn’t she speak earlier? Like you were silent for 3 years, but now you’re talking about Britney back to back?!! I just don’t like this. And sorry, but that doesn’t even look like her in that video. Like wtf is going on?

Just my opinion.

How is she pandering to the movement in the same way exactly? Aside from the fact that Gaga considers herself queer/bi, how is saying something like "she authored her freedom" as a response to a question on a carpet (as in a more random place to do such interview like not in a mag) on the same level of pandering that is her whole career tying in the LGBTQIA community from albums, campaigns, music video, etc.?? Did she make music videos, do campaigns, do a partnership for a fashion doll brand, go to rallies, make a foundation, and all of that stuff for Britney like she did with the LGBTQIA community? No, if anything the fact that she's still getting criticized for not speaking out publicly sooner shows how she's not even "pandering" properly. I don't even like having to say "pandering" because this is a serious issue like yes she was publicly silent before but can't she just express her happiness that she's free without it considered pandering?? Even if the question was approved beforehand she still answered it at a carpet, anyways sorry that was long  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Your know very well that Gaga had been scrutinized by the media and fans for being involved in the Kesha case.

I can relate to her not wanting to be involved in such issues anymore. If she had said anything she would have put herself in the conversation about Britney's situation not knowing anything that has gone down.

Sort of relevant to what you said and not but I know some Exhalers who were/are still Dr. L*ke apologists who probably used Gaga's involvement against her and we didn't even know Gaga's involvement until later, also some of y'all still would've found a way to call her an attention wh*re even if she did spoke out earlier :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Just my opinion.

Sure cause her movie will surely flop without Britney fans -_-

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Funny that while Britney was being forced to perform, there was a singer, called Lady Gaga, who was publicly calling out her lipsynching and bringing her down. She should apologize for being jealous and hateful.

When did that happen?  Do you have a source?  I hadn't heard that before, 😞

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block