Lady Gaga talks about #FreeBritney on recent interview

dfffff

47 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

It was right when Britney was being bashed in Australia! Act as if it wasnt toward Britney then!

Even if it were about Britney, why are you acting like that's not a valid criticism, though? Was it petty if directed at Britney? Yes. Was it invalid? No. A lot of people expect live vocals when they pay for a show. And don't bring up the conservatorship. None of us knew the extent of what was happening to her, and Britney lip-synced her way through her shows long before that. Moreover, criticizing someone for one thing doesn't mean you can't admire them in other ways. Plenty of fans have criticized her as well, and that doesn't make any of them any less of a fan and Britney any less of an icon to be admired in their eyes.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Even if it were about Britney, why are you acting like that's not a valid criticism, though? Was it petty if directed at Britney? Yes. Was it invalid? No. A lot of people expect live vocals when they pay for a show. And don't bring up the conservatorship. None of us knew the extent of what was happening to her, and Britney lip-synced her way through her shows long before that. Moreover, criticizing someone for one thing doesn't mean you can't admire them in other ways. Plenty of fans have criticized her as well, and that doesn't make any of them any less of a fan and Britney any less of an icon to be admired in their eyes.

I almost slept with your reply sis.

I dont buy these woke artists like Gaga and Pink PREACHING all the time about sorority, diversity, respect and etc having such an extensive record of putting other female artists down. Remember Gaga teaming up with Pigrez to ruin Xtina’s career?

• Like 5

On another note I just realized that Gaga's career is as long running as Britney's conservatorship was...

Britney was put in conservatorship February 2008 and Gaga came out with just dance in April 2008...

I realized because she was on an Italian TV show and they showed a tribute video to her career and a user said 13 years in the making.

Look where she's been and where she's now. I can remember back when I saw her in TV the first time I was at school back then..

Britney was robbed of her life!:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I dont buy these woke artists like Gaga and Pink PREACHING all the time about sorority, diversity, respect and etc having such an extensive record of putting other female artists down. Remember Gaga teaming up with Pigrez to ruin Xtina’s career?

"Extensive record" is kind of a stretch. To be honest, I didn't even know about her association with Perez, which is admittedly questionable. However, she distanced herself from him as early as the Born This Way era, if I'm not mistaken. And how exactly did she try to ruin her career? Perez himself said that Gaga didn't ask him to write sh-tty things about her. Gaga was venting to him about Christina and her supposed plagiarism, and since they were friends, he felt the need to do what he did. Either way, she squashed the feud in 2013. It's not like Perez is trustworthy, and even if she did do what Perez claims she did, I'm sure she's ashamed of her actions.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Funny that while Britney was being forced to perform, there was a singer, called Lady Gaga, who was publicly calling out her lipsynching and bringing her down. She should apologize for being jealous and hateful.

5 hours ago, reVolution said:

Gaga was super shady to Britney during her Fame monster era, she dissed her on her concert, I think she was mad Britney didnt used her songs for Circus album, she changed her tune by Artpop era

5 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Where and when exactly? If you're talking about her remarks regarding lip-syncing IN GENERAL, that's another story. She did NOT namedrop Britney. Quite the opposite, she's always showed support and positivity towards her. Gaga simply believes that if  you buy tickets to see anyone, then they should have the pipes to sing live and quite honestly, it's fine to think like that. I also agree with that statement. However, that doesn't mean that I'm shading Britney for it.

4 hours ago, BuddySpears said:

She never name-dropped Britney so what does it say that you all are assuming it was about her? Pls.

2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

It was right when Britney was being bashed in Australia! Act as if it wasnt toward Britney then!

1 hour ago, Rabbitflux said:

When did that happen?  Do you have a source?  I hadn't heard that before, 😞

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

46 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

35 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

"Extensive record" is kind of a stretch. To be honest, I didn't even know about her association with Perez, which is admittedly questionable. However, she distanced herself from him as early as the Born This Way era, if I'm not mistaken. And how exactly did she try to ruin her career? Perez himself said that Gaga didn't ask him to write sh-tty things about her. Gaga was venting to him about Christina and her supposed plagiarism, and since they were friends, he felt the need to do what he did. Either way, she squashed the feud in 2013. It's not like Perez is trustworthy, and even if she did do what Perez claims she did, I'm sure she's ashamed of her actions.

25 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Y'all will constantly cry about Gen Z and their cancel culture on Exhale but then hold things people said about Britney 10 years ago against them forever. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Britney shaded Mariah during her Glitter breakdown, do we hold it against her? No, why? Because she was young and we know she doesn't hate Mariah and it's ridiculous to hold something from a long time ago against her.

Same should apply to Gaga. Gaga was still young and new to the point of being a mess from being friends with the wrong people like Perez and making some messy comments but she's obviously changed. 2021 Gaga is different from 2010 Gaga. You guys need to let it go, just because she made that comment doesn't mean she hates Britney, we know she's always been a Britney fan even in her yearbook. LET IT GO.

The Britney shade I'm talking about:

"So rare was it that a then 19-year-old Britney Spears would tell Scotland’s Daily Record in October 2001, “Mariah had a lot of people probably hyping her up and she believed her own hype. I think that sometimes stars start believing they are a goddess or that they are this god-like figure.” She went on, contrasting her celebrity experience with Carey’s:

"First of all, I had a really long break before this promotion, because it’s a big thing. Mariah had a really long break, too, but I think that some people make their careers their lives. You need to separate your career and your life. This is not my life, this doesn’t mean everything to me. You know, I love what I do and I’m so blessed, but being a celebrity is not my life. My family and God and my mom and my boyfriend—they are my life."

Is it ridiculous that I'm bringing up how Brit shaded Mimi given the common sense that Brit obviously loves Mariah? Yes, so same with Gags

As @I Always Sing Live said, y'all keep crying about cancel culture yet keep holding this against her. I understand with someone like Perez or JT but it's literally clear 2021 Gaga is different from 2010 Gaga.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

You’re right! I take it all back! She’s so amazing and sincere! Such a humanitarian and great person! She also went through so much real tragedy in her life! 

5 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Britney shaded Mariah during her Glitter breakdown, do we hold it against her? No, why? Because she was young and we know she doesn't hate Mariah and it's ridiculous to hold something from a long time ago against her.

Same should apply to Gaga. Gaga was still young and new to the point of being a mess from being friends with the wrong people like Perez and making some messy comments but she's obviously changed. 2021 Gaga is different from 2010 Gaga. You guys need to let it go, just because she made that comment doesn't mean she hates Britney, we know she's always been a Britney fan even in her yearbook. LET IT GO.

The Britney shade I'm talking about:

"So rare was it that a then 19-year-old Britney Spears would tell Scotland’s Daily Record in October 2001, “Mariah had a lot of people probably hyping her up and she believed her own hype. I think that sometimes stars start believing they are a goddess or that they are this god-like figure.” She went on, contrasting her celebrity experience with Carey’s:

"First of all, I had a really long break before this promotion, because it’s a big thing. Mariah had a really long break, too, but I think that some people make their careers their lives. You need to separate your career and your life. This is not my life, this doesn’t mean everything to me. You know, I love what I do and I’m so blessed, but being a celebrity is not my life. My family and God and my mom and my boyfriend—they are my life."

Is it ridiculous that I'm bringing up how Brit shaded Mimi given the common sense that Brit obviously loves Mariah? Yes, so same with Gags

Its very different but ok 

12 hours ago, Markoct said:

Well if thats case case why isnt she continuing to support her privaty? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Why is it such public domain when it comes to her red carpet movie premiere promotion now that its all done and trending :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: rest assure that interviewr was granted permission by her "manager" to ask about britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

This was a red carpet interview and no one is submitting questions for those.. Just stop trying and be thanful she said something. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BritneyIsMyPlanet said:

This was a red carpet interview and no one is submitting questions for those.. Just stop trying and be thanful she said something. 

LOL Its HER MOVIE PREMIER. "Red Carpets" for movie premiers are MADE for actors promotions. Need I to educate a little moster more? :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew::umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block