Lady Gaga talks about #FreeBritney on recent interview

dfffff

18 minutes ago, rennen said:

This. 

And the fact that Gaga's manager is friendly with Sam leads me to believe she did in fact reach out to Britney privately. 

Well if thats case case why isnt she continuing to support her privaty? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Why is it such public domain when it comes to her red carpet movie premiere promotion now that its all done and trending :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: rest assure that interviewr was granted permission by her "manager" to ask about britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Did y’all catch the almost tears? She read the comments on here and raised the acting chops EsH-wnUVoAAB5l5.jpg

Hi Gaga :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I mean hello, and the way people fall for what she says.

I mean don't get me wrong she did say nice words but, take this from an ex awaken little monster who used to follow her career 24/7, I watched every performance, every video, bought the albums and listened to her interviews.

SHE'S FULL OF SHYT, you guys this woman loves to talk and sound like she's some genius but her work reflect otherwise and also

WHERE WAS HER BRAVERY FOR BRITNEY? Doesn't she love to say we were born to be brave? :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Gaga is so well-spoken and despite Exhale's criticism towards her silence, I still regard her support to Brit. Plus, Gaga's never been shady to Britney, so I refuse to accept that she's an opportunist, especially when it comes to Britney. I've seen nothing but praise on her part and believe it or not, some people would rather not associate themselves with another celebrity's personal issues. 

I reckon that more people tried to reach out to Brit in private, especially ever since her testimony, than we probably know of and that should be okay. 

Gaga was super shady to Britney during her Fame monster era, she dissed her on her concert, I think she was mad Britney didnt used her songs for Circus album, she changed her tune by Artpop era

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, reVolution said:

ng her Fame monster era, she dissed her on her concert

Where and when exactly? If you're talking about her remarks regarding lip-syncing IN GENERAL, that's another story. She did NOT namedrop Britney. Quite the opposite, she's always showed support and positivity towards her. Gaga simply believes that if  you buy tickets to see anyone, then they should have the pipes to sing live and quite honestly, it's fine to think like that. I also agree with that statement. However, that doesn't mean that I'm shading Britney for it.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I mean hello, and the way people fall for what she says.

I mean don't get me wrong she did say nice words but, take this from an ex awaken little monster who used to follow her career 24/7, I watched every performance, every video, bought the albums and listened to her interviews.

SHE'S FULL OF SHYT, you guys this woman loves to talk and sound like she's some genius but her work reflect otherwise and also

WHERE WAS HER BRAVERY FOR BRITNEY? Doesn't she love to say we were born to be brave? :clownery_makeup_meme:

We love and Stan the 180 from Ms. Sasha Fierce :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 2

I would love to be able to enjoy this, but I can't. I think it's because she is one of the few who I actually expected to be outspoken about such injustice towards one of her idols, and I don't care for celebrities who only speak about something when they are directly asked about it, and then they say exactly what they know will please the fandoms without getting deep at all into the issue.

The "she authored her freedom" line is brilliant though, I'll give her that! And I guess it's a good thing she spoke even if it feels too late.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block