Lady Gaga talks about #FreeBritney on recent interview

dfffff

I can totally see how some people might think she takes herself too seriously, but the hateboner Britney fans have for Gaga is just disproportionate and uncalled for. The only post-Britney pop girl I haven't seen Britney fans feel threatened by is Rihanna. Moreover, I don't know about y'all, but this felt genuine to me, especially her saying, "... and I hope she feels that." :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Gaga is so well-spoken and despite Exhale's criticism towards her silence, I still regard her support to Brit. Plus, Gaga's never been shady to Britney, so I refuse to accept that she's an opportunist, especially when it comes to Britney. I've seen nothing but praise on her part and believe it or not, some people would rather not associate themselves with another celebrity's personal issues. 

I reckon that more people tried to reach out to Brit in private, especially ever since her testimony, than we probably know of and that should be okay. 

This. 

And the fact that Gaga's manager is friendly with Sam leads me to believe she did in fact reach out to Britney privately. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block