Lady Gaga shows Britney love following the end of the conservatorship: I have always looked up to her and admired her strength

On 11/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, Bunkywoo said:

Support is support..why be so negative. Its never to late ! Sorry its a nice gesture for anyone showing love. Fume away .. maybe fumigate your negative a little . In with anger out with love !  Its ok . Smiles are free.. hook ers are not. 

You're the one fuming at my post lmfao. GaGa never supported Britney before, why you being so dumb and hypocrite? If someone in your personal life watched you drown in problems for years and then after years you win over your struggles and then they wanna "support" you, you would call it bull**** so keep that same energy. Besides, this isn't any support as you call it, what support lmao? Britney is free, Gaga just wants to do some performative activism on twitter when she can no longer help. I'm not negative, you are dumb and a hypocrite tho! So stop projecting onto others when you say we're being negative, and if you're a hook er just say it!

I love it how everybody in this thread said the exact same thing as me but you're scared of quoting them so you're just fuming on my mentions but I am not the one gurl, so fume elsewhere because as of right now you're on my ignored list rat!:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Easy to show support when it’s no longer needed. It’s funny because she always speaks up to matters that she cares about, no matter how controversial it is. Keep it to yourself Lady Gaga, we don’t need you. 

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

1 minute ago, Wishmaster said:

Whatever..:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

It's way too late. If this was other celebrity, I would understand, but Lady GaGa, she pretended she was a human right activist or something for her entire career. What a hypocrite.

Exactly, but according to @Bunkywoo you both are being negative and fuming when you say it meanwhile he is the one fuming here that GaGa is getting skulldragged by everyone. And as she should!:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

Well I hadn’t been online for a few hours as I was busy. But I knew most of you wouldn’t be happy with this tweet.

You complained earlier this year about how Gaga hadn’t shown her support, now she has it’s all ‘oh it’s too late now’. I swear people can’t win.

I can understand people’s frustration but you don’t necessarily have to publicly tweet something to show support. Gaga may have reached out to Britney privately for all we know. Last time Gaga reached out to show their support to someone who was involved in a legal situation publicly (Kesha) she landed in a bit of hot water. She might not have wanted to make the same mistake.

I’m just glad she has said something online now, because she wanted to. And I thought her tweet was sweet. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block