Lady Gaga shows Britney love following the end of the conservatorship: I have always looked up to her and admired her strength

33 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

I think that it's pretty clear that since she become an "actress" she isn't vocal anymore about risky things... I think her PR team told her that as an actress she have to keep it low... She was filming a movie when the explotion of the FreeBritney movement happened.

More pop stars kept silent on Britney's situation than did not. Actually, a LOT more. I think we all should be asking ourselves why -  it could very well lead to explain Gaga's silence as well.

• Like 4

I understand Gaga might have been doubtful about the FreeBritney movement, specially after the Kesha experience. However, after June 23's testimony, there were no more excuses not to support Britney and at least say "I'm walking by your side, Brit". Sorry but it's the honest truth

Now it's too late, all is said and done and her message only speaks bad about herself  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Sis is in it for pr coverage, isn't she on the promo trail for her new Gucci movie...

Girl bye

tumblr_n7fmvzl9yg1t32px0o1_400.gif

yes. i never understood why many people dont see how fake she is. She was controversial at the beginning, but when she realized that its not worthy - after Artflop - she's doing only GP friendly statments and career moves. Lol. She and Beyonce the biggest fake snakes of industry.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I still can't get over the fact Gaga was dressed as her alter ego Jo Colderone to hand over Britney's Vanguard award simply because her own Gaga ego was too big. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Still bothering me. 

Gaga was literally as Jo Calderone for the whole time she was there. I understand it's weird to hand over an important award to someone like Britney while dressed in your alter ego but like...it's Gaga and she's known for doing things considered weird and ridiculous, it's not like Beyonce was being Sasha Fierce and giving the award, it's GAGA if I'm making any sense. I think it's unfair to call her ego for being too big just because she was in Jo Calderone when first off we know she's a fan of Britney and second if she wanted to be in an alter ego that whole night and take that alter ego that far then it's not like she was gonna change her whole look just to give an award and then change right back into Jo Calderone. Not to be rude but I think this comment is an unecessary and random reach trying to paint her for the wrong or most random reason like it's not like Gaga was intentionally giving Britney the award in Jo Calderone just because she was jealous or something, hope I'm making sense :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Gaga was literally as Jo Calderone for the whole time she was there. I understand it's weird to hand over an important award to someone like Britney while dressed in your alter ego but like...it's Gaga and she's known for doing things considered weird, it's not like Beyonce was being Sasha Fierce, it's GAGA. I think it's unfair to call her ego for being too big just because she was in Jo Calderone when first off she's a fan of Britney and second if she wanted to be in an alter ego that whole night and take that alter ego that far then it's not like she was gonna change her whole look just to give an award and then change right back into Jo Calderone. Not to be rude but I think this comment is an unecessary and random reach trying to paint her for the wrong or most random reason like come on now :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I dont wanna drag Gaga, but her dressing as her alter ego especially that night always gave me a bad aftertaste.

Maybe im too pressed, but I often believe it was actually one of the reasons why she wanted to come as her alter ego. Sorry, but I always got bad vibes from it. But thats just my point of view. And ofcourse I could be totally wrong, I really hope I do.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Maybe im too pressed, but I often believe it was actually one of the reasons why she wanted to come as her alter ego. Sorry, but I always got bad vibes from it. But thats just my point of view. And ofcourse I could be totally wrong, I really hope I do.

Well I think you might change your mind if you take into account that her performance that night was for You And I which involves her alter ego, Jo Calderone which was pretty much part of her alter ego that she tied into the promotions of that song and most importantly, the music video therefore she basically just brought Jo to life on stage and the show. Another example would be Ava Max dressing up to the VMAs as a superhero. Why? Because she was a superhero in the music video for Torn which was the song she was promoting at the time. Therefore, the chances of Gaga dressing up as Jo for Britney is like 0%. Gaga just remaining in Jo when giving Britney the award could be considered bad mannerism by some but it really doesn't mean much other than the fact that she's extra and took the alter ago that far (as an artist) which isn't surprising because everyone knows Gaga is extra however a lot of Exhalers seem to use her extraness against her for the wrong reasons like no she's not trying to be malicious y'all, she's just an extra theater kid :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Ava Max turns superhero for the 2019 MTV VMAs

• Like 1
5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

I hope she feels more comfortable now to tell the full story about what happened between her and team con in 2008. All she’s said is that there was drama but she never elaborated.

Wasn't it implied a while back [though I forget who said this] that Britney's people wanted Telephone to be on The Singles Collection in 2009 after previously rejecting it from the Circus album, but by that point Gaga wanted the song for The Fame Monster? That might've created some bad blood between them. 

5 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Well I think you might change your mind if you take into account that her performance that night was for You And I which involves her alter ego, Jo Calderone which was pretty much part of her alter ego that she tied into the promotions of that song and most importantly, the music video therefore she basically just brought Jo to life on stage and the show. Another example would be Ava Max dressing up to the VMAs as a superhero. Why? Because she was a superhero in the music video for Torn which was the song she was promoting at the time. Therefore, the chances of Gaga dressing up as Jo for Britney is like 0%. Gaga just remaining in Jo when giving Britney the award could be considered bad mannerism by some but it really doesn't mean much other than the fact that she's extra and took the alter ago that far (as an artist) which isn't surprising because everyone knows Gaga is extra however a lot of Exhalers seem to use her extraness against her for the wrong reasons like no she's not trying to be malicious y'all, she's just an extra theater kid :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Ava Max turns superhero for the 2019 MTV VMAs

You made some fair points.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Anyway, i am happy Gaga mentioning Britney’s freedom!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BuddySpears said:

More pop stars kept silent on Britney's situation than did not. Actually, a LOT more. I think we all should be asking ourselves why -  it could very well lead to explain Gaga's silence as well.

Agreed. All the usual celebrities who can’t keep their mouths shut on lecturing others and pretending to be social justice warriors were silent. I would definitely like to know why they didn’t seem to care about human trafficking within their own industry. Gaga has a huge platform and said nothing, she can keep this c—p.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block