Lady Gaga shows Britney love following the end of the conservatorship: I have always looked up to her and admired her strength

Y'all are so hateful and some shadyyy *****es :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:! Pop singers are doomed if they speak and doomed if they don't. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

As fans, we should not crucify celebs for not speaking up. #FreeBritney was a full-on fan movement, and Britney is big enough to get the world's attention. She doesn't need people tweeting about it. also, unless Britney herself confirmed which celebrity actually reached out to her, we can never know!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I love Gagas music but I have a feeling she only speaks up when she feels she can get clout out of something. Plus I don’t appreciate her tweet about Jaime and the barbecue. even if you are not close to Britney, based on what Cher said about everyone in Vegas knowing about Jaime and his attitude,  I think gaga must have known something and still did nothing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ElenaB said:

I love Gagas music but I have a feeling she only speaks up when she feels she can get clout out of something. Plus I don’t appreciate her tweet about Jaime and the barbecue. even if you are not close to Britney, based on what Cher said about everyone in Vegas knowing about Jaime and his attitude,  I think gaga must have known something and still did nothing.

that and on top of all she remembers shes a LGBTQ ally when she releases something .. bye gurl

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Y'all are so hateful and some shadyyy *****es :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:! Pop singers are doomed if they speak and doomed if they don't. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: A

s fans, we should not crucify celebs for not speaking up. #FreeBritney was a full-on fan movement, and Britney is big enough to get the world's attention. She doesn't need people tweeting about it. also, unless Britney herself confirmed which celebrity actually reached out to her, we can never know!

I get that. I do think people like beyonce may have reached out privately and some others as well maybe even gaga but for me personally if you're going to "support" me privately then keep the same energy when your celebrating me because then it looks like you're just showing your face after all the hard work is done. Like you wanna be part of the celebration but not all the work it took to get here. Idk just my opinion that no one asked for lol 

It's still a sweet nice message and  Britney does deserve all the positivity and love ❤ 

Like I said in my original comment Britney can tell who is being genuine or not and that's all that matters. Fans will have their opinions that's just part of it.

Also I think fans get upset because at the beginning we were so desperate to get this info out there and were begging for big names like her to speak out so now that she is AFTER the fact I can see why some fans are like :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block