Lady Gaga shows Britney love following the end of the conservatorship: I have always looked up to her and admired her strength

15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Back to everyone saying that we should thank her for her message and go. I’m not finished. If you supposedly have always loved someone you would absolutely be there advocating for them 100% of the way. The fact all y’all are blinded just because you Stan a couple of her songs or her doesn’t mean that you can point fingers at those that aren’t complicit with this fake *** post. After the fact it’s disrespectful to even post anything. She was there enjoying bbq with her captor laughing all the way to the bank because she didn’t have the competition. Please :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

This fanbase is the most forgiving lmao not so long ago our fave was telling us she was trafficked yet no one lifted a fingers for +10 years, but now most of the fans moved on and they are forcing down on us this glittery reality, where everyone is a good guy with pure intentions :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ROL said:

She can keep it. When Britney was down she never spoke up.

I said what I said and I meant it so fume all you want!💗

Support is support..why be so negative. Its never to late ! Sorry its a nice gesture for anyone showing love. Fume away .. maybe fumigate your negative a little . In with anger out with love !  Its ok . Smiles are free.. hook ers are not. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Support is support..why be so negative. Its never to late ! Sorry its a nice gesture for anyone showing love. Fume away .. maybe fumigate your negative a little . In with anger out with love !  Its ok . Smiles are free.. hook ers are not. 

Yesss Britney compared herself to a s** trafficking victim and these people did nothing for a decade wooop woop let's party and send good vibes to the world ! what an uplifting story 😍🥰❣️

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block