Lady Gaga shows Britney love following the end of the conservatorship: I have always looked up to her and admired her strength

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

This fanbase is the most forgiving lmao not so long ago our fave was telling us she was trafficked yet no one lifted a fingers for +10 years, but now most of the fans moved on and they are forcing down on us this glittery reality, where everyone is a good guy with pure intentions :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Exactly and now I feel like I’m deviating from the narrative I’m supposed to be upholding by being positive all the time. Like I get being positive, but not about this fakery :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly and now I feel like I’m deviating from the narrative I’m supposed to be upholding by being positive all the time. Like I get being positive, but not about this fakery :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Positivity stops when you are questioning human traffickers. What's positive in that ?  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3

I've said this like multiple times now but the last time Gaga was involved in Kesha's case it really didn't help and backfired on her (also a lot of Exhalers literally are Dr. L*ke apologists) and it was a bad (and possibly traumatic) experience for her overall. Someone pointed out how it was interesting that Sony artists weren’t very vocal at all about Britney - from Beyonce to Gaga to Taylor and might be related to the record label and Lou Taylor's threats. Now obviously by that point the movement was big enough but it's not impossible Gaga was still in an unpleasant Kesha mindset or something along the lines. It's also not impossible she tried to help behind the scenes (and could've not spoken out in case any help got messed up) but besides that yes it's unfortunate she didn't speak out earlier but I still don't think it's fair to judge Gaga in this case knowing the mess the Kesha case imposed on her (also some of y'all still would've called her an "attention wh*re" if she did speak out earlier regardless)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block