November 12th court hearing: BRITNEY IS FREE

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Did you order the signed CD?! I did :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

FFFF I ordered a physical CD before the signed one was announced, I wasn't sure wether or not to do it or just cancel my original CD order.... I say this and the signed CDs are probably out of stock now.

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

FFFF I ordered a physical CD before the signed one was announced, I wasn't sure wether or not to do it or just cancel my original CD order.... I say this and the signed CDs are probably out of stock now.

I'd order the signed one, it is only £13.99 and £1.95 delivery! The signed CDs are still available, I just checked. I think she signed a tonne!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'd order the signed one, it is only £13.99 and £1.95 delivery! The signed CDs are still available, I just checked. I think she signed a tonne!

Well I'll only order if I can cancel my original order ddd because I don't really want two CDs with the same cover otherwise lol.

Oh no, so far I'm trying not to think about it because it's in 3 days and I don't want to get nervious now...but goshhhh do we realize she may be free from this dump conservatorship this friday !!??? !

Good luck and be strong dear beloved Britney.

britney spears GIF

• Love 3

Pray Cookie Lyon GIF by Empire FOX

She deserves to be free, i genuinely will be shocked if she's not free or if a date isn't set for "official termination" 

I also don't think Britney shouldn't be there, she has nothing to prove to anyone and we know she doesn't like crowds anymore, so lets just let Britney have her moment in private with either Sam or her kids or all 3 

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

• Love 3