November 12th court hearing: BRITNEY IS FREE

47 minutes ago, rennen said:

Say goodbye to your hit thread @Prachi :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Anyway, I don't think she'll attend either in person or via telephone. There doesn't appear to be any need to and Rosengart has it under control. 

Yeah there is literally no need for her to be there, plus I think her coming out of court to lots of press and fans will be a bit too much for her. She'll already be insanely overwhelmed if she is freed.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, Prachi said:

You think? This is a very important hearing though, without Britney presence? hmmm, though nothing is out yet i am so anxious about this. 

It's important but the end is now inevitable. No-one is contesting it and Brenda has literally agreed to terminating it by stipulation.

Britney has said what she needed to say. The rest can be handled by her lawyer. 

And if a spanner is thrown in the works and it actually isn't terminated on Friday, I'd rather she wasn't there or listening in by phone.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
On 11/9/2021 at 12:51 PM, Slayer said:

As much as fans want her there, there is really no need. Rosengart has said everything that needs to be said.

Guys, imagine she is freed IMAGINE her reaction - then being arounds HUNDREDS of people all of a sudden would be even more overwhelming.

I hope she stays at home and has her own moment to herself to celebrate.

However, on the flip side imagine if she was there and she wasn't freed, imagine how upset and angry she could be - it is best she doesn't attend. There is nothing else she needs to say or add.

1000% 

• Love 5

OK...bear with me, but in honor of Britney loving to write and tell stories... this is my fantasy story for court on Fri...Ryan Gosling Lol GIF..

Gonna try to manifest this lolol....

She Rises

Britney struts in to court wearing all white, she goes in a private entrance but people get glimpses of her and a welcoming wave to the few that are lucky enough to catch it. She is strong and determined. The whispers are like, "she looked amazing.  She had a huge smile!" Basically she's gorgeous; she's a beaming beacon of light. They go through court, the crowd is HUGE and so happy, and the energy is amazing, even if a little tense.  People are holding roses everywhere.  The court may not have declared certain things, but what is somehow already true in all the ways that really matter, is that Britney is already a Free Woman. She has freed herself within.  The crowd starts chanting #freebritney so loud they hear it VERY CLEARLY in court. Britney hears it and sheds a soft tear of joy, of relief, of hope, of love, of gratitude to be in this moment.  Britney is declared free of the conservatorship and her rights are restored.  Everyone erupts! Jumps, smiles, joy, tears.  And the washing away of pain, worry, stress, weight dissolves from the room and the air is lighter.

After a bit of calm down time and working logistics, court is over and this is it...the moment we've, Britney, has been waiting for for 13 years....... She wants to go out and see the crowd despite security concerns, but she has FAITH and something amazing happens...  Britney is renewed in her power and strength; she's glowing.  And the crowd respects her, stays calm and opens, giving her the space and dignity she deserves, the space and dignity so many have worked so hard to help restore for her and that SHE has now claimed.  The cheering has quickly quieted to silence and everyone is waiting for her to speak.  This beautiful, deep, awakening moment has come to fruition as she has found her voice and the moment her mouth opens, she's already said all she needs to say, and people LISTEN.  Her strength and perseverance through this nightmare inspires people in a way that is transcendent and powerful. Britney gives a beautiful speech of gratitude and says whatever it is that she wants to say.  Everyone is crying and they toss the roses toward her as she leaves like a modern day superhero - cuz new Britney's on a mission - as she has come in to her power and strength and LIFE in this beautiful moment of destiny, like the moment a cocooned-caterpillar, Butterflies out of its shell and graces the world in a new way

She rises

• Love 2