November 12th court hearing: BRITNEY IS FREE

• Super Mods
On 11/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, nwonder said:

Omg you guys… we need to start a petition to help save Squatter Lynns condo 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

And this Friday (if all goes to plan) needs to be declared a universal public holiday- Britney Freedom Day

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

A holiday more iconic than Christmas. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

25 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Can't wait to frantically refresh Twitter all the time to catch everything that is being said in court :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I'm excited!!!

There be live stream on popcorned planet on YouTube. Last court hearing I watched there and they where very good at keeping up with stuff and updates.

• Like 1

honestly this is so surreal to be experiencing. i can't believe it's been so long since the voicemail came out, it doesn't feel like it yet at the same time it feels like it's been twice as long too. I really didn't think this is where we would be at when 2021 started, although I of course wished for it. I hope everything goes according to plan tomorrow and Britney will be free. and I hope people don't expect anything from her. tomorrow is hopefully going to be a day of celebration for her and she should spend it however she likes. this **** went on for almost 14 years. 14 years too many. I hope Rosengart gets you jailed team con. you deserve to burn for this. let's end this.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SkyNet said:

People who's not gonna attend rally, what's your plan?

For me, it's gonna be Friday night. So I plan to get some ice cream and drink, and celebrate Britney freedom.

Also, what time is hearing starting and is it gonna be sealed again?

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

The day Brit is free I actually wanted to go out to eat and drink champagne. Exactly like her 40th birthday.. .But since we have a pandemic... I'll just catch it up!

• Love 1