BRITNEY CALLS OUT LOU TAYLOR & SAYS LYNNE WAS BEHIND THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!!

5 minutes ago, reVolution said:

It breaks my heart the part where she says, "Im not getting those 13 years back...", Ive thought about this for a while, and its sooo dark, they stole time, that is worth more than any amount of money :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: so true it was like a weird prison sentence it breaks my heart I feel they lied about so much and exaggerated and paid for so many untruthful lies to be keeping this in place.. It's just a lot, I can't imagine how she feels. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I literally died when I read the new caption. She's mad!!! And I LOVE IT! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I can only imagine the things that are happening behind the scenes and that we dont know. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Good luck trying to silence Britney using her own money to sue her, Loucifer. We know you LOOOOVE to do that:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, reVolution said:

It breaks my heart the part where she says, "Im not getting those 13 years back...", Ive thought about this for a while, and its sooo dark, they stole time, that is worth more than any amount of money :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Agree. And the fact that she was so close to Lynne and they had a beautiful relationship. But she ended up ruining her own daughter's life. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

?width=483&version=1881137

How were the cops not called for this incident? Seriously. I bet my *** would be under the jail if I'm at a place of business and waving a knife around at people like that. Looks like that one's got quite a temper on her. Exactly what set her off that she thought it was a good idea to grab a knife? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

How were the cops not called for this incident? Seriously. I bet my *** would be under the jail if I'm at a place of business and waving a knife around at people like that. Looks like that one's got quite a temper on her. Exactly what set her off that she thought it was a good idea to grab a knife? 

what a psycho. she seems unstable. Perhaps she needs a conservatorship?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, reVolution said:

And her kids. I can't help thinking of stuff like that since Britney's been posting pics of her kids when they were smaller. I have no skin in the game...don't have any kids or want any kids. But I can't imagine the rage I'd feel if I had kids and I got locked into something like this and I couldn't be around my kids whenever I wanted. It's different now. The kids are teenagers. I hope they still set aside some mom time instead of wanting to hang with their friends all the time. There's just got to be so much disappointment and hurt that's separated from stealing time from her. They stole her life and they stole her time with her kids. And it's like I said on another post, even a casual Britney fan would know how much having a family meant to her. The whole family is nothing but ****** vultures.

• Love 2
  • Like 3