BRITNEY CALLS OUT LOU TAYLOR & SAYS LYNNE WAS BEHIND THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!!

2 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Is it possible Britney sent in this caption originally to be posted but that part was cut out by her social media team so she logged on and added it to the caption? Then is it possible lawyers got in touch with Britney's social media team to remove the post? What do y'all think? Idk just speculation lol

I think it was probably either her thinking oh **** maybe I shouldn’t have snapped that hard or rosengart saying to delete incase Lou sues for defamation.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, warioaddams said:

She deleted it for legal reasons. I'm sure Lou won't hesitate to sue Britney and it's not good for Britney to handle that right now. The thing is she need clear evidence of those claims.

Lou would have some nerve to sue Britney, the audacity of it!

• Like 4
Just now, warioaddams said:

She deleted it for legal reasons. I'm sure Lou won't hesitate to sue Britney and it's not good for Britney to handle that right now. The thing is she need clear evidence of those claims.

Exactly. If it does come back, the caption is going to be completely different. Probably just emojis. Her legal team must have advised her to remove it.

• Like 1