BRITNEY CALLS OUT LOU TAYLOR & SAYS LYNNE WAS BEHIND THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!!

I work in finance and even though I don’t do anything wrong I still shyt my pants anytime my accountings are audited.

Imagine being Lou Taylor and having ALL financials be audited and presented to the court… I would be a ball of nerves. Even normal/benign accounting errors are heavily scrutinized and there’s no way to shake liability. At this point, there’s nothing money can buy that can save her now.. it must be quite a dreadful feeling. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I work in finance and even though I don’t do anything wrong I still shyt my pants anytime my accountings are audited.

Imagine being Lou Taylor and having ALL financials be audited and presented to the court… I would be a ball of nerves. Even normal/benign accounting errors are heavily scrutinized and there’s no way to shake liability. At this point, there’s nothing money can buy that can save her now.. it must be quite a dreadful feeling. 

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, fays1 said:

What was the picture? It goyt deleted!

Untitled.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1018

I finally finished reading the thread :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Still think Britney is not writing her posts? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

What is interesting is that Page Six only reported about Lynne, but didn't mention Lou other than the caption, they literally said nothing about her. The Mirror did mention she was her business manager

https://pagesix.com/2021/11/02/britney-spears-blames-mom-for-giving-dad-the-idea-of-conservatorship/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-slams-mum-secretly-25363997

• Love 1

It's not surprising. It'd certainly explain sitting on your *** for so long, ya know? If it was more on Jamie's side of the aisle: Wouldn't the wife know how her husband is gonna act? "Everything's gonna be on the up and up. Jamie will be there as Britney improves and then it will end after a year or two." versus "Everything's gonna be ****ed up beyond belief. Jamie's gonna be his usual self and this is gonna go into overkill for how long he's gonna milk this ****." 

End of the day: The whole family sucks. Whether you were behind it or sat on your *****, you all suck.

I always thought that no matter how restrictive Jamie was, there’s no way a parent with a decent heart would allow the other parent to hurt their child like they did to her, it was obvious she was complicit and so were their siblings, that is why she is so mad and hurt. 

My heart goes out to Britney because the level of treason and betrayal is beyond limits, I really hope she learns to live without all the hate, move on and never hear of them ever again. 

On the other hand, I really hope she does an interview soon, it is obvious she wants to talk and she should expose all of them. 

I am truly mad and it pisses me off how someone would dare to do that to her, I think I would never forgive my family if they enslaved me the way they did to her. 

• Love 7