BRITNEY CALLS OUT LOU TAYLOR & SAYS LYNNE WAS BEHIND THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!!

15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

#InvestigateLouTaylor

#LockUpLynneSpears

#JailJamieSpears 

Lmao look at Lou smiling like a rodent seeing cheese jus because she's close to a reporter. She wanted to badly to be involved with hollywood stars but was it worth it? Nope, she's gonna lose everything she ever got and land in jail, allegedly, Ms Botox!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Alio said:

I was too busy paying attention to the Madame Loulou insult...........but wait, can we give a second to that shade :

"My dad is not smart enough to ever think of a conservatorship"

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Didn't someone say this exact same thing earlier today here? I think she reads us. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

That's not new. Lou was the "Spears family spokesperson" during that time. That Today Show interview has circulated time and time again in recent months.

I know that. However,  I don’t know of any other celebrity’s spokesperson who colluded with their family to get them placed under a conservatorship so they can control their finances and life.

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think it was probably either her thinking oh **** maybe I shouldn’t have snapped that hard or rosengart saying to delete incase Lou sues for defamation.

I think she's like me a lot. when im angry i'll post something then later on i'll delete it bc I either feel bad or i'm afraid of people. Brit's probably afraid of lou. either that or she deleted for legality reasons

• Love 5
  • Like 2