BRITNEY CALLS OUT LOU TAYLOR & SAYS LYNNE WAS BEHIND THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!!

15 minutes ago, Prachi said:

On other note, I feel she's still being censored why did she delete this? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

ADVERTISING

As @Easy There said, Mathew Rosengart likely advised her to. 

I'm here for Britney telling her truth but mentioning Lou publicly, when she isn't even out of the conservatorship yet, could prove problematic given the discovery that has been served on Jamie and others. 

As difficult as it may be for Britney, I think it's best if she doesn't name names in the meantime and just lets the investigation run its course. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I wonder what Fe, Jansen, Laura Lynn will think now as they have always been pro Lynne and sung her praises. Man this is so messy. It’s a web of deceit. Britney is kissing goodbye to all of those in her past and perhaps even her childhood besties. Who knows? She’s betrayed, hurt and angry. It seems everyone was fooled by the Spears family. I truly pray Britney can feel true happiness and joy soon in her own life with her own family 🙏🏻❤️

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I wonder what Fe, Jansen, Laura Lynn will think now as they have always been pro Lynne and sung her praises. Man this is so messy. It’s a web of deceit. Britney is kissing goodbye to all of those in her past and perhaps even her childhood besties. Who knows? She’s betrayed, hurt and angry. It seems everyone was fooled by the Spears family. I truly pray Britney can feel true happiness and joy soon in her own life with her own family 🙏🏻❤️

As for Fe, it seems to me that she no longer keeps in touch with Lynne. As for the rest of Spears' extended family, I believes they are just as responsible for everything that has happened to Britney, and I'm sure Britney has sought help from them as well. They may have been living off Britney's money for 13 years. If I remember correctly, Jamie Lynn recently posted a picture with Laura Lynn on Instagram.

To me this is just a sick family, everyone without exception!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, rennen said:

As @Easy There said, Mathew Rosengart likely advised her to. 

I'm here for Britney telling her truth but mentioning Lou publicly, when she isn't even out of the conservatorship yet, could prove problematic given the discovery that has been served on Jamie and others. 

As difficult as it may be for Britney, I think it's best if she doesn't name names in the meantime and just lets the investigation run its course. 

Makes sense, well not shocked on Jamie whole family hasn't even completed any studies as well some of us were always sure it was Lou poisoning them but I feel sad on her mother Brit looked up to her always. 

5 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Ok, but how was Lynne smart enough to think of the conservatorship? That whole family is filled with dumb trash, minus Britney  of course.

Lou probably thought of it, and then used her Christian rhetoric-bs to convince Lynne that it was a good idea (she also tried to convince her to put JL in that Mercy Ministries cult during her pregnancy I think?) 

• Like 1