Sam Asghari to co-star with Mel Gibson in a new movie!

Ugh, Mel Gibson is so problematic! :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I hope Sam performs well in this project. It would be nice for Britney to be with someone who loves her and has the talent to support himself in Hollywood. It’s gonna take me a minute to picture him as an actor since the only thing I’ve seen him in is Slumber Party. But make that money, Sis. 
Throwing In The Face GIF by BET Awards

Not a fan of Mel Gibson, but I wouldn't necessarily blame Sam for trying to pursue a new opportunity...

BUT personally I don't believe Mel Gibson ever truly made amends for what he has said and done in the past..

...and I do find it interesting because when Britney's cship was first enstated, she went to Mel Gibson's private island for a vacation (and I believe at some point there was something mentioned that he had been supportive of her during moments of crisis) so there is a connection with Britney there..have no idea if Mel had any influence on Sam being hired, but it is interesting...

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Like 2

Mel and Britney have helped each other out over the years .. He actually reached out to her and they connected when others turned a blind eye on her in the beginning of her meltdown.  Shes friends with Mr. Gibson and has been for many years . Yes he has been anti-Semitic , racist , homophobic . The guys s**ist tirades and drunken garbage has cancelled him twice . Yet Look at Kevin Spacey..  back acting.. Laurie Loughlin is back acting as well ..Bill Cosby is out of Jail and Britney is still in a conservatorship.  Its Hollywood.. ehhh 🤷🏼‍♂️😳.. one big WTF! 

Ummmmm I know Mel Gibson said some dumb stuff in the past...but wasn't he talking to his ex wife....I mean seriously ... Don't ppl think there was more to that??? As far as the racist stuff goes ..ya I'm not for that.... But if you believe the conspiracies he was trying to expose some weird Hollywood stuff... So they were making him seem unhinged .. we all have problems...no one is perfect....the stuff happened many many years ago.... But with that being said y'all should go down the Mel Gibson rabbit hole ... 😳😳😳

17 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

ive always liked sam 

he doesnt have that gold digging energy that kevin has

in fact i only feel this coming from kfed but none of her other boyfriends not even dave lucado

Kevin 🤢 I’ll just say, if it weren't for her kids, I would wish he never existed. To think I supported his song feat Britney “Crazy” 😵‍. Oh Britney the things I do for you 😪🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

lmao ive never seen him act but I cant possibly imagine he would be a good actor. sometimes you can just tell...

it’s just the way he already speaks tge regular phone camera, he always seems like he’s acting and has rehearsed everything, and he is way too vain and focused on always looking good to be an authentic actor

it’s like this smothering look it’s ingrained in his face 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Mel and Britney have helped each other out over the years .. He actually reached out to her and they connected when others turned a blind eye on her in the beginning of her meltdown.  Shes friends with Mr. Gibson and has been for many years . Yes he has been anti-Semitic , racist , homophobic . The guys s**ist tirades and drunken garbage has cancelled him twice . Yet Look at Kevin Spacey..  back acting.. Laurie Loughlin is back acting as well ..Bill Cosby is out of Jail and Britney is still in a conservatorship.  Its Hollywood.. ehhh 🤷🏼‍♂️😳.. one big WTF! 

This is total bull**** that they are friends though.

Back then Mel was telling her that Christianity would save her and to turn back to God. Doesn't it remind you of anyone? A certain "go to the light and see Jesus" lady, hm? + as we know now, team Con forced Brit to read only Christian books.

So I'm more than sure that this so-called "friendship" has something to do with LMT and team Con.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, strongertomorrow said:

it’s just the way he already speaks tge regular phone camera, he always seems like he’s acting and has rehearsed everything, and he is way too vain and focused on always looking good to be an authentic actor

it’s like this smothering look it’s ingrained in his face 😂😂😂

exactly lol. hopefully his presence in the movie is much more action-heavy than actual scripted acting stuff.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, David Rose said:

lmao ive never seen him act but I cant possibly imagine he would be a good actor. sometimes you can just tell...

He’s posted a few clips of scenes he’s done to his stories and stuff…and they’re just…not good.  I get work training video acting vibes.  Maybe he’ll get better.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block