Sam Asghari to co-star with Mel Gibson in a new movie!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2010/07/mel-gibson-s-tirades-are-the-distilled-violence-cruelty-and-bigotry-of-right-wing-catholic-ideology.html

Mel Gibson - another extreme twisted religious person and an alcoholic to boot. Jesus…(pun intended) can Britney please just get one minute to herself without having a religious cult believer anywhere near her life? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

You can do better with your career Sam. However, it is good to see Sam actively seeks work.Fix It Phaedra Parks GIF

On 10/27/2021 at 6:49 AM, MadameFreedom said:

So Britney's husband to be is gonna to appear in a new movie ! 

https://deadline.com/2021/10/kevin-dillon-sam-asghari-mel-gibson-hot-seat-1234862050/ 

It's gonna to be a thriller!

I'm sorry to break it to you, but anything with Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis or Nicholas Cage these days is pretty much a C-Movie straight to video. This is not a good sign :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

9 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Mel and Britney have helped each other out over the years .. He actually reached out to her and they connected when others turned a blind eye on her in the beginning of her meltdown.  Shes friends with Mr. Gibson and has been for many years . Yes he has been anti-Semitic , racist , homophobic . The guys s**ist tirades and drunken garbage has cancelled him twice . Yet Look at Kevin Spacey..  back acting.. Laurie Loughlin is back acting as well ..Bill Cosby is out of Jail and Britney is still in a conservatorship.  Its Hollywood.. ehhh 🤷🏼‍♂️😳.. one big WTF! 

Mel has never really been cancelled lol. 

All this "cancel culture" crap is just the usual culture war BS that conservatives are obsessed with. It's mostly washed up celebrities who haven't had careers for years whining and moaning about being "cancelled". Rob Schnieder moans about cancel culture, for example. Had nothing to do with Rob's political views, he just don't get roles outside of Adam Sandler movies cause he's a crappy actor. I've also seen Chris Rock claim he was cancelled. The same Chris Rock that hasn't been relevant in the past 15 years and only ever gets roles as part of Adam Sandler's failed SNL friends. 

You can't cancel someone when they have a lot of support with production crews, directors and other people in Hollywood. That's why Mel Gibson is still making movies. Gone are the days he gets paid top dollar to be in big budget action flicks or romantic comedies, but he's been doing work for the past decade and longer quietly under the radar. He's managed to notch out respect for his directing and cinematography skills.

I mentioned in a previous post a movie of his I found some years back - "Get The Gringo". That was low budget, but he made it with his production crew and people he knew, and it was actually quite slick and felt like a standard Hollywood film.

No one is ever really cancelled. This Dave Chappelle stuff is proof of that. Also Johnny Depp. That ******* screams about how he's being cancelled too, but Depp has still been making movies. He's just not getting paid over 20 million per movie like he was prior to 2016. Depp was box office poison before his divorce case and Disney couldn't wait to get rid of him since he was so overpaid. But he's proof that these people aren't really cancelled, cause he's still getting work. He just has an ego and is angry he isn't making more than 20 million per movie anymore.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but anything with Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis or Nicholas Cage these days is pretty much a C-Movie straight to video. This is not a good sign :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'd slightly disagree on Nicholas Cage. He surprised us this year with 'Pig' that was relatively good. 

But in general, yeah. It's straight to DVD releases and Cage will do any role, but I really enjoyed Pig and would recommend it. Sam has no name though in Hollywood outside of being Mr. Britney Spears, so he has to start somewhere. I don't see him reaching a major action flick until he builds up some credits.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block