Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

2 hours ago, RAITEI said:

Mate stop saying what she should do. She has been secluded for 13 years and now you have the audacity to say that her house should be secluded too? What are you trying to say. Like really if I was a mod here your comment would get deleted asap but thankfully @Slayer is here to do the job I guess.

Screaming at the fact that some people didn't pick up on the parody that this comment is. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Why are you all fighting over each other's opinions? they're just that, I mean it doesn't affect Britney at all lol I don't like the house but tbh I never saw a mansion that I did like, just too over the top and tacky for me but again, to each their own, I'm not the one looking for houses to buy :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: hope they find a nice place and make it their perfect home

11 hours ago, IconicShow said:

The part that gets me is Sam can’t afford these homes so he’s obviously going to be living off Britney like most men in her life have smh

Omg here we go with this again. 
britney is rich and has been rich since she was 18. You expect her to only be with billionaires? Britney doesn’t date celebrities it’s not her style so of course she’d end up with someone who’s not in her tax bracket. You act like Sam doesn’t do anything like Kevin’s broke *** but sam actually does things. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

No one's mad. You're the one who's overreacting. From what I've seen, people are either joking around or just expressing their completely valid opinions (as they should).

There’s literally people talking about Sam living off her since the house would be in her name and not liking it because that influencer lived there. And y’all are making a huff about where she should live. Spare me. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

There’s literally people talking about Sam living off her since the house would be in her name and not liking it because that influencer lived there. And y’all are making a huff about where she should live. Spare me. 

Ok, the comments about Sam being a leech are a mess, so I'll give you that. However, most of the Jeffree-related comments I saw were jokes. Besides that, I don't see what's wrong with finding a house ugly, tacky, or whatever else. The only real arguments in this thread were caused by people who can't handle others' opinions and want to baby Britney every chance they get. Like, no one here is dumb enough to think that their opinions carry any weight when it comes to the choice Britney will make, but if there's a thread about a house she's looking at, people will naturally comment on it.

49 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

No one's mad. You're the one who's overreacting. From what I've seen, people are either joking around or just expressing their completely valid opinions (as they should).

I dont think there is anything wrong with sharing opinions on the mansion itself we are all entitled to those opinions and at the end of the day britney can make her own decisions but there are some members coming for anyone who disagrees with where she should live like their opinion holds any weight :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

it's really not that deep but at least I got a laugh out of reading it, I love when exhell is messy :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Omg here we go with this again. 
britney is rich and has been rich since she was 18. You expect her to only be with billionaires? Britney doesn’t date celebrities it’s not her style so of course she’d end up with someone who’s not in her tax bracket. You act like Sam doesn’t do anything like Kevin’s broke *** but sam actually does things. 

I don’t care what d list acting Sam is doing it will never take away from him not being able to afford these homes and Britney’s lifestyle! He’s going to be in her home living off her and nothing changes that fact! Another leech benefits off the queen of pop!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block