Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney herself has often said that she wants to live either in New York or London.:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Then she can buy a penthouse/flat/vacation house in each place! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I think the real agenda of Exhalers saying she should move to Europe is so that Europeans can finally claim Britney Spears as a European superstar. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

E X P O S E D ! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Then she can buy a penthouse/flat/vacation house in each place! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I think the real agenda of Exhalers saying she should move to Europe is so that Europeans can finally claim Britney Spears as a European superstar. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

E X P O S E D ! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don't see a problem: A holiday home in Hawaii, a penthouse in New York, a beach house in LA and a country house in England.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Y’all criticize this house style… i don’t want to be mean with Brit BUT have u seen her house ? It’s really outdated and no style at all. She really need a new one first for the memories her house keep and second her house looks cheap and no style. But most of all let her buy whatever she wants it’s funny how we’re happy she’s free but we’re here tellin what she should buy or why and not what what’s seems to be what SHE WANT. If she wants to buy a castle in Ireland well it’s her decision to take leave her alone

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And delusional Exhalers REALLY thought that a multi-million dollar celebrity like Britney who’s literal base and family is in the Los Angeles area was going to move to flop UK or some flop state like Florida because they think she suddenly hates California. Like imagine leaving California for Florida or to a foreign country that she knows nothing about. This fanbase I swear…always spewing their irrelevant projections onto our queen. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I could imagine leaving Florida for like

A lot of places lmao

• Haha 1

I would like for them to have more grass though... I don't think this is the one for them, but if they like it I love it.. With a little transitions here or there it could be a great home if they want to make it their own :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However I agree this house is massive and they'd need to work on a family fairly quickly to fill it up, but she may also need the more space for her two older sons to have their own rooms as well.. 

• Love 1

This why I think she’s gonna continue working in some capacity eventually. That mansion is roughy just under 1/3 of her estimated fortune (provided Rosengart doesn’t get more back for her) Plus the upkeep and all the other stuff she likes to do and etc. She’s gonna have to have some $$$ in rolling in somehow.

The fact that Jeffree can afford that + paying for the top spot on YouTube's homepage worldwide is annoying :melt_weird_drift_wow:

If they do that buy that, I hope they disinfect every inch of that place and get every room blessed lol.
But I feel like that's not Britney's style... maybe it is, but I feel like she'll prefer somewhere small and cozy to raise a family. 

4 hours ago, rennen said:

britney-sam-walk-01.jpg

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: 

Reveal hidden contents

Forgive me, please. I'm sorry.

Where is this pic from? 🤤

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block