Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

45 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I dont think there is anything wrong with sharing opinions on the mansion itself we are all entitled to those opinions and at the end of the day britney can make her own decisions but there are some members coming for anyone who disagrees with where she should live like their opinion holds any weight :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

it's really not that deep but at least I got a laugh out of reading it, I love when exhell is messy :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ok yeah, for some reason all the arguments about which state / part of the world she should live in conveniently slipped my mind. That was some clown sh-t too. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: If that's what u were referring to, @Phonography423, I take back what I said. :clownery_makeup_meme:

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but how much more expensive or difficult it is to build a house from scratch? Not just Britney, but all celebrities, we always hear they buy and sell houses, but I rarely hear of anyone actually building a house to their own taste/necessities , they just swap houses between rich people 

That can take years and it's a lot of work. Which could be fine and exciting but I'm guessing she wants to move out of her current house as soon as she can?

• Like 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I don’t care what d list acting Sam is doing it will never take away from him not being able to afford these homes and Britney’s lifestyle! He’s going to be in her home living off her and nothing changes that fact! Another leech benefits off the queen of pop!

No matter who dates Britney, they could be perceived as leeching off her. They genuinely seem in love. If he gets to live in a bigger house and have more opportunities cause he's dating Britney, then cool. As long as she's cool with it. Which it appears she is. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

No matter who dates Britney, they could be perceived as leeching off her. They genuinely seem in love. If he gets to live in a bigger house and have more opportunities cause he's dating Britney, then cool. As long as she's cool with it. Which it appears she is. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I agree which is the same point I made! Regardless if he’s working he doesn’t have the money Britney has so naturally he will be living off her in many ways! It’s definitely her choice and her right! Glad we’re on the same page! :wink_britney_everytime_white: There’s also that legitimate theory of him popping the question when she’s about to get her money back! Funny how B even mentioned she didn’t understand why it took so long for him to Propose, she’s so close to freedom and he’s trying to lock it down when the moneys on it’s way back!!! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 10/20/2021 at 5:30 PM, One More Time said:

The house is hideous and way too big. It must have been Sams idea, but I think they are just looking for houses in that location.

"It must have been Sam's idea"

You literally think Sam is sifting through tens of thousands of homes trying to pick out a mansion with britneys money as opposed to britney working with a real estate agent/company who is providing suggestions. You think this is a sam issue? Yall **** nuts

Honestly people have to realize.. britney is use to a life style. She is wanting sam as her husband and will be making that his life style as well. Regardless of what people think, this is how it works in real life. Many rich men also do this with women they choose to marry etc. Get the **** over it. It is exhausting.. Get over it. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Grow tf up, it is what it is... She should be able to be with whoever and take whoever where she wants to in terms of status money etc. It's called money isn't everything and if it was in her case she wouldn't of been through what the hell she has been through.. 

My god people get a damn grip.. 

9 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Honestly people have to realize.. britney is use to a life style. She is wanting sam as her husband and will be making that his life style as well. Regardless of what people think, this is how it works in real life. Many rich men also do this with women they choose to marry etc. Get the **** over it. It is exhausting.. Get over it. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Grow tf up, it is what it is... She should be able to be with whoever and take whoever where she wants to in terms of status money etc. It's called money isn't everything and if it was in her case she wouldn't of been through what the hell she has been through.. 

My god people get a damn grip.. 

Just because the partner is rich, you don't have to take advantage of that! There are many rich people who are with poorer partners, but most do not take advantage of this.

One example is Julia Roberts.Her husband is "only" a cameraman. Nevertheless, she can stay away from LA and live on a ranch, although he would have to be there professionally similar to Sam.And Danny still works and does not put his feet up.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block