Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

On 10/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Cinderella85 said:

Just because the partner is rich, you don't have to take advantage of that! There are many rich people who are with poorer partners, but most do not take advantage of this.

One example is Julia Roberts.Her husband is "only" a cameraman. Nevertheless, she can stay away from LA and live on a ranch, although he would have to be there professionally similar to Sam.And Danny still works and does not put his feet up.

Ok let's get this straight sam was in the entertainment business before britney hired him for her music video.. it's only said to let him continue working you do not know his earning potential or what their plans are so stop :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
On 10/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And delusional Exhalers REALLY thought that a multi-million dollar celebrity like Britney who’s literal base and family (that matters) is in the Los Angeles area was going to move to flop UK, Canada or some flop state like Florida or Arizona because they think she suddenly hates California. Like imagine leaving California for Florida or to a foreign country that she knows nothing about. Yeah, maybe if you’re some right-wing conservative or someone who can’t afford any real estate which doesn’t apply to Britney. This fanbase I swear…always spewing their irrelevant projections onto our queen. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Not me reading this while living in Florida I 💀

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Korb said:

Not me reading this while living in Florida I 💀

Sorry, I didn’t mean to come off strong! :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I was mainly just coming for delusional stans who were begging for Britney to come to their region solely because they also live there. I mean, I love parts of Florida, don’t get me wrong but Greater LA obviously suits Britney’s lifestyle more. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I could see her investing in real estate in possibly Hawaii but that’s about it and even though she expressed her gratitude for NYC recently, that hustle and bustle is probably not the best idea, especially since she’s looking to settle down, get married and possibly have kids. Paparazzi are also crazy, if not worse there than LA unless she moves into a quiet, upscale suburb.

• Haha 1
On 10/21/2021 at 1:04 PM, Jordan Miller said:

No matter who dates Britney, they could be perceived as leeching off her. They genuinely seem in love. If he gets to live in a bigger house and have more opportunities cause he's dating Britney, then cool. As long as she's cool with it. Which it appears she is. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

iF britney doesn't date another actor/celebrity or Mark Zuckerberg , is going to be this way, forevA. Everyone has less money than britney, she's millionare! Sam seems cool. Let's give him a chance.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, saa^ said:

Exhale: Britney should be able to do what she wants! 

Also exhale: Britney dont do it!

Hide contents

Angry Good Night GIF

Thank you. This forum is both hypocrisy and contradictory in its purest form. They crucify Britney and her autonomy when it should be the opposite — which is what we’re fighting for. They think they know what’s best and want to control her decision-making process similar to Jamie did. Not to mention, the constant complaining and played out conspiracy theories. A majority of Britney stans are so cringe. Can’t stand it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block