Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Honestly, I'm not here for it. No one needs that kind of house, and I can't imagine wanting to live in something like that anyway, as it quite honestly sounds terrifying. Not only is it wasteful and unnecessary, but I'd also get whatever the opposite of claustrophobia is. The only good thing to come out of such ridiculous mansions is that the owners are likely giving jobs to 50 different maids and stuff. But whatever, good for her. I mean, she's earned it all herself, so who am I to police how she spends her money. I'm just expressing how I feel about mansions in general.

The part that gets me is Sam can’t afford these homes so he’s obviously going to be living off Britney like most men in her life have smh

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And delusional Exhalers REALLY thought that a multi-million dollar celebrity like Britney who’s literal base and family is in the Los Angeles area was going to move to flop UK or some flop state like Florida because they think she suddenly hates California. Like imagine leaving California for Florida or to a foreign country that she knows nothing about. This fanbase I swear…always spewing their irrelevant projections onto our queen. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Right! Who in the mind would chose Florida over California? People leaving California are doing it cause they can't afford it, SHE can. Also moving to the UK might be depressing for her (weather). Also Sam works in LA, her kids are in LA, and lets be honest she's not retiring...yet. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Her current home was bought around 7M, this house is more than double.. hopefully she is guaranteed all her money back bc that’s a pretty big hit from 60 mil to like 43. Obviously still insane amount of money, but money adds up 

It's real estate. It's an investment. So this wouldn't be a major "ding" against her net worth. She would, however, be tying up 14M+ closing costs+ taxes in an asset. And I can pretty much guarantee you that they'll be able to get more than 7M out of her Thousand Oaks home, considering the current market conditions in California + the A list celebrity ownership history.

• Like 2

I hope she doesn't buy it. It's too high profile. The address is literally everywhere. I hope Sam isn't pushing her to buy this for him to live an extravagant lifestyle. Malibu worked best for Britney. I hope she could look for something around there. Also it would chase the paps off her tail since they already know the usual spots that she visits.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but how much more expensive or difficult it is to build a house from scratch? Not just Britney, but all celebrities, we always hear they buy and sell houses, but I rarely hear of anyone actually building a house to their own taste/necessities , they just swap houses between rich people 

Could you find a vacant lot in southern California? Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad built one in the west, Wyoming or something. It's worth looking up, if you like that kind of thing (which I do). I saw it on YouTube.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block