Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

16 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

She deserves to move to Europe or somewhere quite, away from the attention...but whatever she thinks it is good for her she should do it...

Again…I will never understand why Exhalers are so obsessed with wanting Britney to move to Europe. STOP. You really think Thee Britney Spears, being a celebrity whose entire base is in the Los Angeles vicinity, would find it convenient there? FYI, places like Westlake Village and Greater Los Angeles towards Ventura are much more slow-paced and “quiet”, yet not too far away from the major city. It’s also a major homeland of thousands of celebrities and public figures, not to mention breathtaking views.  She also doesn’t have the personality for Europe nor has she really shown any interest in permanently moving there. I believe she’s perfectly comfortable where she is in Los Angeles/Greater Los Angeles. Stop projecting we beg of you.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s MILES better than the outdated interior of her current house, let’s be real. 

I disagree lol It might be outdated, but it's classy. I prefer the classic decorations and muted colors over how messy this one is. And it's not just the colors, but those glass things, is that an elevator? or the gym with those glass panels whatever they're called, or the library that is filled with wooden decorations, the stairs that look like a Lady Gaga video, the red velvet mess whatever that is, the only picture that looks ok is this one

britney-sam-house-13.jpeg?quality=90&str

though the mirrors in the back ruin it, and so that glass wall that looks straight from the 80's or 90's. 

Of course I understand the colors of everything can be changed, the rooms re-decorated, but other stuff like the gym and that elevator would require a full remodeling in order to stop being tacky. 

Also that sofa by the pool whatever is called, looks very deteriorated from the weather, but even if it was new, again it looks like something from an early 00's movie, or like something Sharpay Evans would have.

Britney's current house might not be my dream, but is a timeless look. This one looks like very specifically made for one year in history, like it maybe looked good in 2005 or something, but now it just looks tacky and outdated. 

Again, if she likes it and sees potential in it, I hope she buys it, I'm sure she's gonna put her touch in every room to adequate it to her taste. But maybe they were just looking :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Or maybe it doesn't look like that anymore 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I love the UK don’t get me wrong. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I was mostly just reiterating how some fans really thought that Britney would leave THEE California for a different country, especially being a celebrity who’s base is in Los Angeles and with a boyfriend who’s breaking into the industry. Not to mention, the fact that her children are here. It’s obviously convenient for her to be in California than to go somewhere obscure for her.

You are forgiven, thanks for saying so. California is amazing and her whole life is there. Goodness only know what she would make of the weather in the UK!  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I know Kardashians would pay 20 million and then spend 20-30 more on decorating  :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I always wandered  why they don't simply build it from the scratch.

I guess maybe the location is hard to get ?

It’s likely in these “good” areas that anywhere that doesn’t already have a house on it is empty land owned by someone. Probably cost more just to buy the land to build. Having a nice house built doesn’t really cost more but that depends on where you are. California is so overpriced right now she’s going to over pay for anything she buys, that goes for everyone buying in California. The house the conservatorship sold that she was “upside down in her mortgage” that I’m pretty sure they sold at a loss to her is likely now triple what it was back then. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but how much more expensive or difficult it is to build a house from scratch? Not just Britney, but all celebrities, we always hear they buy and sell houses, but I rarely hear of anyone actually building a house to their own taste/necessities , they just swap houses between rich people 

Tyler Perry is doing that here in Atlanta. He’s building his own compound. I use to pass his old house all the time and it was huge. And yes it’s more expensive but if you have the funds I guess it doesn’t matter. However it takes a long time to finish construction. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I disagree lol It might be outdated, but it's classy. I prefer the classic decorations and muted colors over how messy this one is. And it's not just the colors, but those glass things, is that an elevator? or the gym with those glass panels whatever they're called, or the library that is filled with wooden decorations, the stairs that look like a Lady Gaga video, the red velvet mess whatever that is, the only picture that looks ok is this one

britney-sam-house-13.jpeg?quality=90&str

though the mirrors in the back ruin it, and so that glass wall that looks straight from the 80's or 90's. 

Of course I understand the colors of everything can be changed, the rooms re-decorated, but other stuff like the gym and that elevator would require a full remodeling in order to stop being tacky. 

Also that sofa by the pool whatever is called, looks very deteriorated from the weather, but even if it was new, again it looks like something from an early 00's movie, or like something Sharpay Evans would have.

Britney's current house might not be my dream, but is a timeless look. This one looks like very specifically made for one year in history, like it maybe looked good in 2005 or something, but now it just looks tacky and outdated. 

Again, if she likes it and sees potential in it, I hope she buys it, I'm sure she's gonna put her touch in every room to adequate it to her taste. But maybe they were just looking :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Or maybe it doesn't look like that anymore 

Well I saw somewhere that the interior has been remodeled so that’s a bonus so I’m sure it looks even better now than the pictures that were posted. The Italianate design of her current house is just not it nor is it a trend these days from bits we have seen. Modern rustic is my favorite and a massive trend these days. I’m assuming that’s the style she’s aiming for.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

No not Jeffers old house. That how have worse energy then a hunted house.

Brtney, move out of LA. Go somewhere else. Go NY, you said you love it.

Why should she move out of gorgeous Los Angeles and Ventura County? It’s been her home, her base and where her family (that matters) lives. It’s where she’s most comfortable. Moving to the other side of the country is not going to fix anything, especially not hectic New York. She doesn’t even have the personality of an East Coaster nor has she ever had the desire to move back after she sold her Manhattan penthouse in 2006. Stop projecting your biased and deluded opinions onto her. Leave her alone.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block