Britney and Sam spotted touring Jeffree Star's old house [Updated with new pics]

Mxra

I love that house Jeffree Star GIF by Shane DawsonIt is very nice done, the entrance and especially the pool area. I just think that house is for a big family more.

Jeffree said he started to feel desperate in that huge house alone.

She deserves to move to Europe or somewhere quite, away from the attention...but whatever she thinks it is good for her she should do it...it is her life, she deserves to be happy fully finally!

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but how much more expensive or difficult it is to build a house from scratch? Not just Britney, but all celebrities, we always hear they buy and sell houses, but I rarely hear of anyone actually building a house to their own taste/necessities , they just swap houses between rich people 

I know I personally would never buy a new house, saying that though, I don't have Brit's kind of money. 

I find with new houses many corners get skipped, cheaper materials, which just leads to more issues with the home. I know so many people that have moved into a fairly expensive new home and the first couple of years is complete hell with things going wrong. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if that's how it currently looks like and they get it, I hope they re-decorate it to her style, 'cause it looks awful in the pictures lol 

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Aren't those pictures old ?

Also I am sorry but that house is so tacky in a ugly way.

It’s MILES better than the outdated interior of her current house, let’s be real. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Her money and she can do what she wants, she has had enough people telling her what she can or cannot buy for the past 13+ years.

If she wants a big expensive house, that is the least she deserves.

I mean, what I said doesn't really have anything to do with Britney. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous mansions are in general, but yeah, I agree with you.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

I know I personally would never buy a new house, saying that though, I don't have Brit's kind of money. 

I find with new houses many corners get skipped, cheaper materials, which just leads to more issues with the home. I know so many people that have moved into a fairly expensive new home and the first couple of years is complete hell with things going wrong. 

well, but I could see that happening with "cheap" houses (I know even the cheap houses must be super expensive for the common people) but, so aren't they building new mansions like this one anymore? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

well, but I could see that happening with "cheap" houses (I know even the cheap houses must be super expensive for the common people) but, so aren't they building new mansions like this one anymore? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

I know Kardashians would pay 20 million and then spend 20-30 more on decorating  :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I always wandered  why they don't simply build it from the scratch.

I guess maybe the location is hard to get ?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Tbh I never see many big mansions like this one get advertised as new, seems they always have history and for the most part just get big interior refurbishments. 

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Excuse me i'm from Flop UK :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I love the UK don’t get me wrong. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I was mostly just reiterating how some fans really thought that Britney would leave the power machine that is California for a different country, especially being a celebrity who’s base is in Los Angeles and with a boyfriend who’s breaking into the industry. Not to mention, the fact that her children are here. It’s obviously convenient for her to be in California than to go somewhere obscure for her.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block