Why is Juno posting pics of her kids and covering their faces?

3 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

When she posted a photo of her and her kid and kid's face was blurred and the caption was ''My camera doesn't focus on fake'' or something like that BAHAHHAHAHHAHAH she accidentally dissed her own kid I CANNOT LMAOOOOOOO :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

That wasn’t real :orangu_orangutan_ape: someone edited that nnnnnnnnnn

1 minute ago, Henry M. Torres said:

When she posted a photo of her and her kid and kid's face was blurred and the caption was ''My camera doesn't focus on fake'' or something like that BAHAHHAHAHHAHAH she accidentally dissed her own kid I CANNOT LMAOOOOOOO :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

She's more stupid than I thought. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:  Go to school, kids. Or you will end up like JL or K-fat. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Literal attention-seeking at its finest.

She’s basically saying “hey world, look at my two beautiful children.  Well, you can’t see their faces, unfortunately, because my sister’s disgusting fan-base sends these beautiful CHILDREN death threats…but look how pretty they are…but isn’t it so sad I can’t share their faces?” :explainlol_stare_spin:

No one sent her kids death threats.  I’m sure she got them…but not her kids.  She’s just desperate to play the victim.  If she was, truly, concerned for her kids’ safety, she wouldn’t be posting pictures of them at all and removing all the other photos she’s posted of them over the years (the pictures where the kids’ faces are not blurred out :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:)

Btw Juicebox Laryngitis, we can still see Maddie’s face in the dance photos so keep seeking that attention babe :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2

She claimed she and her family were getting death threats, which is when she started blurring her kids' faces. As other people have said, it's obviously a cry for attention. It seems like she's going out of her way to post photos of her children JUST so she can blur their faces and convince everyone that she and her family are allegedly in danger.

If she truly wanted to protect them, she'd avoid posting them altogether and would remove older photos that show their faces. The fact that she's not doing that suggests that she knows there's no real threat and this is all an act.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

I can only think it's PR and an attempt to emotionally manipulate. She's playing up to this image of being a victim of the media/Britney fans who is so targeted that she has to blur her kids' faces. 

But if she's that bothered and wants to share personal pics of them, why not just create a private account for family and friends only and leave the public one for leeching off her sister's success  her 'business ventures'? 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

yes, i'm aware and I believe he was also arrested for drinking and driving, but that doesn't mean you kick a kid completely out of their life. The fact that she changed her name, tells me he's not involved at all and hasn't been for a while. She could at least let him be involved a little bit even if it's with supervised visitation.

I disagree. We may not like Jamie Lynn for her current actions, but for you to speculate about why that girls dad if not in her life as if you knew what’s going on is irresponsible. You sound like the dad’s side of the family with those comments. They were teen parents. Most likely Casey did not take an interest and Jamie Lynn moved on. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

yes, i'm aware and I believe he was also arrested for drinking and driving, but that doesn't mean you kick a kid completely out of their life. The fact that she changed her name, tells me he's not involved at all and hasn't been for a while. She could at least let him be involved a little bit even if it's with supervised visitation.

That why I said maybe this was HIS decision. I have first hand experience adopting a child and changing their name. The parent could be involved but actively choose their addiction instead. At Maddie’s age she can decide if she wanted to change her last name. She’s not an infant. It’s also possible her last name isn’t legally changed and she is just using it for social media. Casey would have to have agreed for the adoption to have happened btw so if Maddie was adopted that means he knowingly signed over his rights. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block